Interesting

rebecca02uk

I was just having a peek at the Cambridge Diet USA web site and saw the following:

The Sole Source Programme - for rapid weight loss
Recommended if you have more than 3 kg to lose
The most effective way to lose weight is to use the Cambridge Diet as your sole source of nutrition. Replace all your daily meals with the Cambridge Diet drinks or soups and no other foods allowed.
p-loseweight.gif

Each day, you should have:
  • The recommended number of servings of Cambridge Diet

Recommended servings per day 3 servings

4 servings are recommended for men, though 3 servings are adequate for Asian men.

Why on earth would the servings differ for Asian men...? Any ideas...?

http://www.thecambridgediet.com/Programme-02.jsp

i live in singapore and i do agree that it is probably due to the build of asians ..they are shorter and of smaller build n not many guys are above 6feet tall over here so perhaps this is why.

Haha that's pretty funny! I'm gonna say it's coz they're smaller :p I can have 4 packs a day coz I'm 5ft8 but sticking to the 3 for now

Yes, the frame size is generally smaller for Asians, and the healthy BMI is set lower (BMI 18 compared to our own BMI20). On Cambridge we can take Asians down to the BMI18 but not europeans, though obviously consultants use their common sense (I hope!)

But, do note that the US Cambridge isn't the same as the UK one. It's a different company, different rules, different formula.

Back