Into the Second Day......

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tummum, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. tummum

tummum Member

Right so the shakes are disgusting, but tolerable with the addition of coffee and I drank loads of water yesterday. I woke up this morning and i feel grand!? Is this normal? Am I gonna hit a brick wall at some point? Could I be in ketosis already? Whats going on?!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Don't mock it! lol go with the flow, and if you feel great already then that's fantastic. take each day as it comes hun, good luck xx
  4. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Ok trust me hun i HATED all the shakes at the start but a week on i found the chocolate and strawberry yummy!

you only hate them cos your taste buds are used to normal food. Give them time!

Drink Decaf coffee, it helps!

Daytimes i feel brilliant but evenings suck so just keep busy

good luck babes x
  5. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I felt great until day 3 and 4 but once I got over that I felt fantastic and best thing is I have absolutley no desire to eat anything
  6. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

7. tummum

tummum Member

Dont get me wrong, I feel a bit light headed every now n again, and a bit icky after the shakes but nowhere as bad as I thought. I have been keeping busy but to be honest I feel relieved to not be constantly stuffing my face iykwim.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.