Introducing ~ Big Girl Going Small :)

U should get a size 6 under garment lol! Just end up with a really fat neck! Hahahahahahaha xx Anyway, I WISH I was ur starting weight u loon! U need to read my diary.... I started at 16st 4lb! Only just got down to 15st 13lb. Depends how tall u are. If I was 12 stone i would hope to look super slim because I'm 5ft 8" tall. And in fact, on the bmi chart I should be around 12 stone for my height. I'd be happy with that! I have bought a gorgeous little gold and black jacket in a smaller size from the catalogue. It was in the sale so I thought i'd get that as an incentive to lose my first 2 stone. Can't wait to slip it on, knowing that a few weeks ago I wouldn't of been able to get it up my arms let alone zipped up! But I don't know if I would buy a dress that I HAD to wear to something in a few weeks.... Don't u find you can take different dress sizes in different shops? Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wats ur diary called again? Wil av a read lol...haha at the size 6 undergarment prbz wudnt go past me boobs if it was a dress or over me hips if it was one of them pull ups lmaoo....bludy freeezin tdai grrr...oo ur clothes sound wel nyc hehe...n yht hts the onli thing dnt like abt undergarments is tht they either bunch up the fat or dnt pull u in nuf lmaoo...n yh the shop sizes change al the time grrr lolz i like dorothy perkins for jeans n new look m boohoo for dresses lol...wiil onli like new look for jeans wen can fit into them comfortably lool...miss my leahter jacket size 8 used to wear it al tiem nw me younga sisters wear it :/ cnt wait to fit into it again lol xx

This is my diary Pri pri :) lol!

Day 11
Had a dream last night that I ate normal food.... I was quite devastated!
Woke up with that relief, knowing I was still going strong!
So that is a good kick start to the day.
Having to really squeeze my packs in today!
Haven't got a great shift so trying to time them evenly :-/
Plan to have my first shake (strawberry) at 12, then my lunch bar and coffee at 3.
Thank god my next order has arrived, run out of bars. I have enough shakes for a fortnight but I really enjoy the bar with a hot drink for lunch. Feels right!
I have about 30 odd packs to get rid of that I can't stand.
Still haven't tried curry or Chilli. Bit ominous if the others are anything to go by!
We shall see.

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

This is my diary Pri pri :) lol! Day 11 Had a dream last night that I ate normal food.... I was quite devastated! Woke up with that relief, knowing I was still going strong! So that is a good kick start to the day. Having to really squeeze my packs in today! Haven't got a great shift so trying to time them evenly :-/ Plan to have my first shake (strawberry) at 12, then my lunch bar and coffee at 3. Thank god my next order has arrived, run out of bars. I have enough shakes for a fortnight but I really enjoy the bar with a hot drink for lunch. Feels right! I have about 30 odd packs to get rid of that I can't stand. Still haven't tried curry or Chilli. Bit ominous if the others are anything to go by! We shall see. Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lmaooo ogmg ? soo sorrri ima stil half sleep lol at the doxs this waay to early fr me n gna blame it on the lack of sleep recently lol...haha iv had sum weird dreams since this diet too haha...oo wat packs ru wnting to get rid of? The chilli is reli nyc espex with mushrooms yum hehe n a oxo cube or without is nyc tooo. :) dno abt the curry nt trked tht either lol xx

Hi Tara subscribing :) i'm on day 21 and on a summer deadline for a holiday for tenth wedding anniversary :) I want to fit back into my wedding dress so you could say i'm also on a wedding dress diet :)

It's in the loft, if I get into it again ill wear it everywhere!!

Hi Lou!!
Good luck on getting back into ur dress ..... Thats a new one!
I'll be rooting for ya, lol!
21 days is gooooooood. 10 more than me.. how are u finding it?
I'm really struggling today.
It all started when I had to make pack lunches for my clients.... Sausage rolls, sandwiches, wotsits, choc and apple juice. Oooohhhhhhhh :(
KILL ME NOW!!! xx

Day 12 day 12 day 12!!

Huge pat on the back to me, tough day yesterday with lots of temptations, but managed to sail through it with the bigger picture in mind :)
My fiance really picked me up too....
I was stressing about wedding invites whilst working out what to eat for my protein meal, and in he walks from work, takes one look at me and says
'Wow babe! U can really see a difference today, ur face and shoulders look loads slimmer and your clothes look loose!'
Bless him, he doesn't know how good that was to hear, and it made me think.....
As much as I think I want a cream cake or a slice if toast,
NOTHING feels better than a weight loss compliment!!
Needless to say, from then on the day was easy :)
we might look at ourselves all day everyday hoping to see a change, but its other people that see it first and its those little comments from other people that pick us up and spur us on.

Anyway today is my day off and I have a lot planned.
Also have my dads birthday meal out tonight.
Looking forward to testing myself and ordering wisely!
Xx

Day 12 day 12 day 12!! Huge pat on the back to me, tough day yesterday with lots of temptations, but managed to sail through it with the bigger picture in mind :) My fiance really picked me up too.... I was stressing about wedding invites whilst working out what to eat for my protein meal, and in he walks from work, takes one look at me and says 'Wow babe! U can really see a difference today, ur face and shoulders look loads slimmer and your clothes look loose!' Bless him, he doesn't know how good that was to hear, and it made me think..... As much as I think I want a cream cake or a slice if toast, NOTHING feels better than a weight loss compliment!! Needless to say, from then on the day was easy :) we might look at ourselves all day everyday hoping to see a change, but its other people that see it first and its those little comments from other people that pick us up and spur us on. Anyway today is my day off and I have a lot planned. Also have my dads birthday meal out tonight. Looking forward to testing myself and ordering wisely! Xx Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun well done on day 12 woop woop n the fact tht ur fiance can see a physical diff already is simply amazin...n great motivation to stick it out hehe...aww have a lovely time at ur dads bday meal hun have fun :) xx

Well that was nice!
Just got back from eating out for my dads bday.
Managed to find the menu online before hand so that I could plan ahead.
And I survived!!
I had baked egg and mushrooms with green salad for starter. I had to pass on the cream and Gruyere cheese :( but it was still yummy! Then for my main I had Cajun roasted salmon with green salad leaves.
Again, I had to pass on the parmesan, croutons and dressing, but its nothing different to what I may have made myself if I was at home!
And then I watched everyone eat pudding.....
So it was a successful night out and I must have had at least 5 glasses of water.
I haven't had my last shake as I'm knackered and in bed,
and psychologically it feels like I've had a naughty meal out so feel its ok to pass this once.
Also, when I got home it actually made me more determined to see this diet through.
It made me think of all the times I've come home after a meal out, stuffed to the brim with carbs, sugar, fat etc and felt even worse about myself :(
I'm not missing that!
Onwards and downwards :)
xx

Well that was nice! Just got back from eating out for my dads bday. Managed to find the menu online before hand so that I could plan ahead. And I survived!! I had baked egg and mushrooms with green salad for starter. I had to pass on the cream and Gruyere cheese :( but it was still yummy! Then for my main I had Cajun roasted salmon with green salad leaves. Again, I had to pass on the parmesan, croutons and dressing, but its nothing different to what I may have made myself if I was at home! And then I watched everyone eat pudding..... So it was a successful night out and I must have had at least 5 glasses of water. I haven't had my last shake as I'm knackered and in bed, and psychologically it feels like I've had a naughty meal out so feel its ok to pass this once. Also, when I got home it actually made me more determined to see this diet through. It made me think of all the times I've come home after a meal out, stuffed to the brim with carbs, sugar, fat etc and felt even worse about myself :( I'm not missing that! Onwards and downwards :) xx Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done for being gd and also having a gd time wooop woop :) ur gna b skinny before u know it :p xx

Anyone know how to Reset MyFitnessPal?
I'm still using it from my SW targets but it'd be so much easier if I could do it by my slim and save amounts. I can't find anyway to change it tho?

Haha!
Thanks C and Pri xx
Got another challenge ahead tomoro evening..... Wedding menu taster! I'm gonna fall so fast out of ketosis I won't know what hits me. Straight back on it Monday morning tho :)

Hi Tara x well done on the meal out . I have decided to not turn invitations down ( if I get any lol ) as I'm in this for the long run . Hope today goes well how exciting :) x

Day 14!
Wahoooo, 2 weeks on plan with no slip ups!!

Soooo like I said, I'm having to come out of ketosis tonight to sample and choose our wedding breakfast.
Bit gutted because I'm fully in ketosis and its my 2nd weigh in tomorrow.
So..... I weighed myself this morning instead, and I've lost another 4lbs!!

Then after work I went into town with my gorgeous man who treated me to some top of the range digital scales that take your age, height etc and work out ur fat percentage and BMI. Brilliant!
He knows i was fed up with our old dodgy scales so he treated me to these nicer ones :)
Thing is, on these scales I'm 2-3lb heavier!
Weighing in at 15st 9lb now.
I dont mind, their more reliable so I'm happy to go by the new ones from now on.
I was nearly 17 stone a couple of months back and now I'm in the 15's!!!
Amazing :)

Day 14! Wahoooo, 2 weeks on plan with no slip ups!! Soooo like I said, I'm having to come out of ketosis tonight to sample and choose our wedding breakfast. Bit gutted because I'm fully in ketosis and its my 2nd weigh in tomorrow. So..... I weighed myself this morning instead, and I've lost another 4lbs!! Then after work I went into town with my gorgeous man who treated me to some top of the range digital scales that take your age, height etc and work out ur fat percentage and BMI. Brilliant! He knows i was fed up with our old dodgy scales so he treated me to these nicer ones :) Thing is, on these scales I'm 2-3lb heavier! Weighing in at 15st 9lb now. I dont mind, their more reliable so I'm happy to go by the new ones from now on. I was nearly 17 stone a couple of months back and now I'm in the 15's!!! Amazing :) Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yaay 4lbs is brilll and a day early too heheh woop woop u go girl hun n the new scales sound amazin aww bless ya xx

Ok..... Day 15 and into week 3.

Week 3 is renowned for some as being the week where it becomes too much and u begin to get sick of the diet, lose focus and give up.

NOT FOR ME!!

I haven't even shown the best I can do yet, I still have so much to achieve so there's no chance week 3 will break me.

The scales are confusing me.
I will now stick to weighing
ONCE A WEEK, IN THE SAME PLACE, SAME TIME, IN JUST MY KNICKERS!!!
I'm apparently down another 2lb, at 15st 7lb now.

So, we enjoyed the wedding breakfast sampler last night. It felt ever so naughty eating fresh crusty bread with butter, crispy chicken and bacon with dauphinoise potatoes, sea bass, Eton mess and profiteroles. And a few sips of red/white wine :-/

I've made it harder for myself as the next day, I'm now feeling peckish!
but coming home full up made me determined to keep going and back on the ketosis train!

We shall see what week 3 brings.
Xx

Hello Tara,

just wanted to pop by and subscribe, im starting today at 15.7 so i'm really interested in your weight losses as we are very similar weight wise!!

you seem like your doing sooo well!!! so your defo an inspiration!! a wedding is such a good motivation as well i bet!! will be amazing to have your ultimate goal as walking down the isle in your beautiful dress!!!

xxx

Back