introducing my baby

vodaka999

Silver Member
Here is my soul dog Tess, she is the greatest. I have never had any troubles with her we have welcomed many many foster dogs through in the past and she has never grumbled at them, she really is an ambassador for her breed. She is excellent with people and adores everyone and i cant believe she is 8 years old already, i dont think she knows either lol
A lady once met her and said " oh dont worry they calm down when they get to 1 or 2 years old. I said well someone better tell her then cos she is 8 and hasnt figured it out

A few pics
000_0848.jpg

000_0874.jpg

And with a friend Bella

today.jpg

Awww - she gorgeous. I have 2 cocky spaniels and I love them to bits - a 7 year old and a puppy, they can be hard work but when they cuddle beside me and look at me with so much love its all worth it.
Ax

I love Cockers, there is one called Spencer at the animal sanctuary i do voluntary work at looking for a new home :D

Dont tell me that. I would fill my already "full to the rafters" house with more "critters" as my kids call them, if I could. Spencer sounds lovely - I hope he gets a home soon. Give him a cuddle for me.

Ax

Spencer says thankyou he wont be waiting long he is so handsome as im sure you would agree

000_1228.jpg

Awwww..... my son (J) loves ginger and white cockers. He hates being the only ginger haired "critter" in the house lol.

Give him 2 hugs from me and 5 from J.

Ax

Back