Irish Molly's 2012 Diary

Molly, you're obviously really in the swing of things this week - you sound so focussed. And mmm, bran and pear muffins! Must see if there are any pears in the fruit bowl!

Fab planning Molly! If I may say so EVEN better than usual :) xx

Sounds like you're on a roll Molly! I agree, the pleasure of the sugar rush is not worth it. I'm feeling much better now, high GL foods makes the body feel so sluggish.

Hi all. I have been and will be AWOL for a while. A lot of sickness, sadness, funerals etc in my circle at the moment. So I just don't have time to keep track of all the lovely folks on here.

Keep well and happy and I'll be back soon.
Thanks for popping by!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big hugs to you Molly, wishing you strength during what sounds like a really awful time. Thanks for the update as I was wondering how you were doing. Take care and we'll see you back when you're ready.

plum x

Big hugs to you Molly, here's hoping for some brighter tomorrows.

Stay well and look forward to hearing from you soon xxxxx

Oh Nooo! Sorry to hear that Molly. I hope things will soon be back on an even keel for you and yours x

Big hugs! Sending my love and well wishes!

Hope to hear from you soon and that things will look up in the very near future

Lauren xxx

Hi all!!! I haven't much chance of hopping on here.
I'm doing pretty good. I'm still living the GL lifestyle. It suits me fine and I'm maintaining within my usual 10lb tolerance range. I take action if the scales Creep up over a few weeks.
GL is just great. So easy and I feel great once I keep away from the stodgy white carbs.
Keep at it folks, it's worth it.

Hi all!!! I haven't much chance of hopping on here.
I'm doing pretty good. I'm still living the GL lifestyle. It suits me fine and I'm maintaining within my usual 10lb tolerance range. I take action if the scales Creep up over a few weeks.
GL is just great. So easy and I feel great once I keep away from the stodgy white carbs.
Keep at it folks, it's worth it.

Hey Molly - glad to hear you're doing so well! I hope your tough times last year are behind you now; I'm glad you popped in to update. :)

Wow IrishMolly! You are really inspiring! What a fantastic weightloss.

Thanks for keeping us updated - really good to know that it IS possible to lose weight and keep it off.

Hi Molly, just checking in to see how you're doing :)

Hey Cali!! Hope you're doing well! How's the yoga going? I'm doing pretty ok. I still keep pretty much to low GL to keep myself in check. Sometimes, if I'm a bit lazy for a few weeks then the pounds creep up so I just go low GL and watch portion sizes VERY carefully go get back on track.
I hope the Summer has been good for you. Xxx

Nice to hear that you're still doing so well with this way of eating, Molly - clearly it really is a maintainable lifestyle change for you which is fab. :) x

Back