Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I weigh standing forward making it as heavy as i can, then i weigh leaning back and to the left making it lighter like some sort of nutter! they are digital scales so they shouldn't be that different. I'm surprised i've not started doing it on one leg yet!

I weigh standing forward making it as heavy as i can, then i weigh leaning back and to the left making it lighter like some sort of nutter! they are digital scales so they shouldn't be that different. I'm surprised i've not started doing it on one leg yet!

This just made me choke on my coffeee lol - we are all officially mad xxxx

On a plus side - I am minus one this morning , if that makes sense x

Yes that made me laugh too!!!!! We are all slightly unhinged I think ha ha!! I have got to put on half a pound this week as well otherwise I will be paying next week, nooooooooo dont want to do that. So I am thinking, oh a little cake with my Costa coffee this weekend. Its suprising how little things become massive pleasure isnt it?Hold the diamonds and designer stuff, give me a slice of lemon drizzle and a skinny latte and I'm yours for life :) :) :)

You are going to end up in some kind of institution...

Well done stivesliz. So not having yr 1/3rd superfree with all your meals including red and green hasnt made that much difference then has it?? Happy days, pleased for you.

You never know. To be honest when I have been on holiday and obviously had a massive gain, as soon as I come back I am 100% back on plan and I lose loads that week. Think my metabolism has had a kick up the jaxy! I laid off the melons a bit this week (had a serious addiction, like 2 a day)!! and have lost 1.5lbs. My weight wasnt gaining, just staying the same and I wanted to be on the bottom of my scale before hols again. Isnt weight strange? Yr doing fab though, how many more lbs to target? Whoop whoop x

You never know. To be honest when I have been on holiday and obviously had a massive gain, as soon as I come back I am 100% back on plan and I lose loads that week. Think my metabolism has had a kick up the jaxy! I laid off the melons a bit this week (had a serious addiction, like 2 a day)!! and have lost 1.5lbs. My weight wasnt gaining, just staying the same and I wanted to be on the bottom of my scale before hols again. Isnt weight strange? Yr doing fab though, how many more lbs to target? Whoop whoop x

Still 18.5 to go but I want to do it by the end of november.....:rolleyes:

And I want my diamond really bad, this coming November. I got to target July, but then reduced it so my final one was November! But I have a 10 day hol all inc in September and will be devastated if I scupper all my chances!. But I also want to enjoy my hols thats why I want to keep to lowest level now. Phew a long tale that :) :)

I confess I'm a serial weigher *sigh* I have worked my scales down to an art, there is exactly 1.5 difference in my scales at home and the ones at Sw! Lol :)

I gave up the scales last week was very hard but I got a 2 1/2 lb loss :) going to try and ignore them again this week it's so hard I'm mad!

Back