Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Shouldn't be left alone with a bar of whole nut and a bottle of wine... Whoops!

Think it was a blessing in disguise that hubby worked late and I couldn't make class.

I still haven't budged on the scales, not up or down even a 1/4 lb and I've been good since mon! Perhaps this scan bran challenge isn't suiting me?! Any excuse though, it's the weekend catching up no doubt :)

Despite my mishap with a bar of whole nut and a bottle of wine last night, my scales say 11st 1- 1.5 down from WI!!!

Crazy how our bodies work?!

Mine have been stuck since Tuesday despite me being really active and on plan. Let's hope they start moving over the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9st 12.0 this morning - lovely jubbly. Down 1.8lbs from yesterday, that would give 0.5lbs on Monday - I'd be happy with any loss at this point :)

I fell off the wagon yesterday- my scales now say 11st 4.6 this morning- big whoops!!

13.7 this morning.

Weigh in tomorrow, need to be at least 13.5 but want to be 13.4 doubt that's happening.

I fell off the wagon yesterday- my scales now say 11st 4.6 this morning- big whoops!!

I hate to say this but I am so pleased I'm not the only one to deserve a big number this morning. I made a stew and hubs just didnt want it, I gave in too easily to a full blown Chinese and felt so guilty afterwards! 8st 4 1/4 this morning :-(

I hate to say this but I am so pleased I'm not the only one to deserve a big number this morning. I made a stew and hubs just didnt want it, I gave in too easily to a full blown Chinese and felt so guilty afterwards! 8st 4 1/4 this morning :-(

Lol I totally deserve it! I always seem to fall off the wagon on a Thursday- I think it's because I know I've got a week to pull it back but that's the trouble I don't, I carry on falling off the wagon!
Must sort it out!
I just ate chocolate, damn the whole nut again!!

Really going to try and be good as we are going out to Prezzo tomorrow night and I will be flexi synning!!

I don't like mine this morning, they're showing 11st 12.5lbs, but I was 11st 12lbs a few days ago and have been 100% since :( Reconsidering the afternoon drinking today now, might drive instead! I really want a lower number on the scales next week!

Back