Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Mine are still stuck at 10.0. I sooooooo want to see a 9 on Monday but I'm just not sure it's going to happen :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just hope I can do some good days before weds, I'm out if target at this rate, then again, a week to lose might spur me on!

9st 12.8 this morning - up 0.8 from yesterday, might be due to less sleep last night as I had to get up 'early' for the Tesco delivery.

I'd be happy with a maintain or any loss on Monday at this point.

Good luck seeing that 9 Miss_Corset - took me 5 weeks to break through that barrier, hope you get there a lot faster!

I've given in and had one, noted it down on my food diary and so far resisted another. Just had a banana to try to quell my rising desire to say f*ck it and eat at least 6 more! I've definitely got food on the brain as I just saw a roulette wheel on an advert and thought it was a pizza!

Lol I've fallen off the wagon.. AGAIN! Hubby wanted beer so I'm having some too, both had a stressful day so 'deserve' it lol!!

Now to keep my away from the rest of the whole nut (Waitrose had them on offer- damn them!!!)...

Lol I've fallen off the wagon.. AGAIN! Hubby wanted beer so I'm having some too, both had a stressful day so 'deserve' it lol!!

Now to keep my away from the rest of the whole nut (Waitrose had them on offer- damn them!!!)...

Waitrose had them on offer - did they hold you hostage at the store until you agreed to take some home with you???

:D

Waitrose had them on offer - did they hold you hostage at the store until you agreed to take some home with you???

:D
That's exactly what happened!! :D

That's exactly what happened!! :D

It's so shocking the tactics some of these supermarkets will use to get you buy things these days - thank the lord I shop online or god knows what I'd be forced to buy if I actually went to a Tesco store!

Stood on the edge of the dark chocolate digestive abyss, looked in and grabbed one then backed away to a safe distance. Disaster averted for another day :D

I've given in and had one, noted it down on my food diary and so far resisted another. Just had a banana to try to quell my rising desire to say f*ck it and eat at least 6 more! I've definitely got food on the brain as I just saw a roulette wheel on an advert and thought it was a pizza!

Pmslllllll..... to the roulette wheel. ... that is hilarious. ...xx

It's so shocking the tactics some of these supermarkets will use to get you buy things these days - thank the lord I shop online or god knows what I'd be forced to buy if I actually went to a Tesco store!

Stood on the edge of the dark chocolate digestive abyss, looked in and grabbed one then backed away to a safe distance. Disaster averted for another day :D
I know, it's shocking! Plus I get 15% staff discount so made it even harder to say no!!

Well done on resisting the rest if the choc digestives!! That deserves a medal :D

Scales are saying 11st 3.6 this morning, off out to Prezzo tonight so think they will be slightly up tomorrow morning lol

Mine haven't budged today but I'm ok with that, had hardly any superfree yesterday, oh and a bottle of wine, eeeeck! Off shopping when I can be bothered, superfree charged today!

Back