Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Another 1lb on this morning, I've been good :( Now 9st 5.0lb!!!

11st 5lbs still this morning- this is 3rd day on plan so I'm hoping to see a drop in numbers soon!!

After a tough month the scales say 11.5 for me :-( means I've dropped out of target and added a couple more :-\ first day back on plan yday tho so hoping to c some good news come next Monday :) sw is now taking over my life again in a good way :-D x

I have a feeling that I'm going to go over syns today, I'm too stressed out trying to get my university essays done before I go away on Wednesday & trying to get everything else sorted before I go away + it's * week now so I'm thinking this week is going to be a whole pile of rubbish, wether I'm good food wise or not!!! :(

Showing another +3 since Monday :(

I hope it goes by Monday. Feel like throwing in the towel right now if i'm honest Nic! x

Aww no, that's not good :( Are you doing anything differently? Please don't give up, you can do this and your body will respond when it's ready xxx

Me and the scales are almost friends today - they've finally dropped below the 11st 7lbs mark by a quarter of a lb!! Want that to be by a full lb by weigh-in so I can get my 1.5st award :)

11st 4.8lbs this morning, so they are going down just a bit slower than I'd like lol! Day 4 on plan commenced!

Me and the scales are almost friends today - they've finally dropped below the 11st 7lbs mark by a quarter of a lb!! Want that to be by a full lb by weigh-in so I can get my 1.5st award :)

That's the only thing I'm missing my not going to the meetings! Wonder if hubby will make me a certificate!

9st 4.6lb today gone back down slightly so I'm happy :)

Showing another +3 since Monday :(

I hope it goes by Monday. Feel like throwing in the towel right now if i'm honest Nic! x

Could it be hormonal? I know I always struggle just before and during that "inconvenient week". I retain a lot of water throughout that time. If you haven't been off plan, it's got to be something like that. Don't give up xx

That's the only thing I'm missing my not going to the meetings! Wonder if hubby will make me a certificate!

I think he should! :)

im new so hope you don't mind me replying. Im serious weigher I do it daily and if I dont loose weight it normally ebds up with me binging so I am trying to only weigh once!

Back