IS ANYONE ELSE COLD????

lollylou1

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone who is doing SS feels cold all the time, im generally a cooler person but lately im freezing and my hands are like blocks of ice is that part of the diet or am i just a freak would love some others to be the same then i wont feel so weird.
i hope to hear from you all soon
Lolly
xxx

Yep, freezing most of the time

lol im not even supposed to get in ketosis on the 1200 plan and i'm FREEZING!!!!!!

we are both freezing! Even my husband has had to resort to PJ's!

Yep, I'm always cold ..... and when I'm at home I always have a water bottle about my person, somewhere! :D

for a nice warm sleep, get urself a heated underblanket its the cats miow

thanks

I am really glad to know that i am not alone with this as i just can never warm up. At work its not to bad because i have a tshirt and a jumper on even when i do feel warm because i dont want people to see that i have lost any weight yet till i have lost alot more.
Another question for you all is how much weight do you think you need to lose till you can noticw weight loss?
Lolly
xxx

FREEEEEEEEEEEEZING!!!! my feet are the worst and that's with socks and slippers on!!

Yep me too, and also feel the cold anyway but since on cd my nails sometimes go blue thats how cold I am! I think it's the amount of water we're drinking tho cos I've not managed much water today cos been soooo busy and I'm not as cold.

It's sad, feeling loads better because of the weight loss yet I sometimes wear full pj's and a cardi to bed, I know, sexy or what!!!!!! Used to go au naturel but can't bear it hee hee. Poor hubby, he'll get a shock when he cops a feel nakid hee hee xx

Back