is anyone from south coast interested............

Hi Peeps
Portsmouth station is a 2 minute walk from Gunwharf (if you walk slow) ... that's why I suggested it. The transport links are fab (coaches, trains, ferries, car parks ... they're all there)

As my birthday is that weekend and your is in Feb Ann, it could be a double celebration!! How fab! :D

By the way, any hubbies / partners coming??

Southampton is the closest airport :) It's just a hop on the train or in a taxi from there.
PS
My birthday is Jan 26th so fellow Aquarians!

Mine's 23rd January too, but nearly double Kazz's age!

Will have to look into transport links from this part of the world.

Oooh this is looking good!! Tiger Tiger won't know what's hit it!! ;)

OK Kazz ...... Portsmouth is about as far south as you can get without getting your feet wet!! It's right on the south coast dead in the middle (opposite the Isle of Wight).

A drive from Liverpool would take quite a few hours: it used to take me 4 hours to drive to Doncaster when I lived up there and Liverpool is further so I'd guess at around 6 hours: quite a trek (but SO worth it!! ;) )

My daughter's boyfriend used to fly up from Southampton to his home in Manchester to visit his mum and it took less than an hour - an option perhaps?

Hi :)
I am in sunny Basildon Essex and would love to come and meet up if it is an evening or during the day during the week.
Sorry to be particular. Work and all that.

Nick:)

Nick
I think the plan is going to be that we meet up on the Saturday afternoon (27th Jan) and then it'll spill over into the evening for a boogie at Tiger Tiger. Could you make just the evening do?

I'll be there. Can someone recommend a nice hotel or B & B please?
Ann x

Oh Guys I won't be able to make this since I will be in Disney, Floriday, but definitely count me in for the next one.

I love Gunwharf Quay and Tiger Tiger and will wish I was there with you.

There is always another meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckymargex

Shame you can't make it Marge - but you're right: there will always be another opportunity!

Ann - here's a link to the fabulous hotel right IN the Quays .... no travelling at all - and a fab view!!

Gunwharf Quays - Express By Holiday Inn, Portsmouth Accommodation

There's a map on the website page too so you can see how it's all set out.

You'll LOVE it!

XX

Back