is anyone from south coast interested............

I'ld like to come too... I know it's in January and I'll have done the "Toon" trip but hey - I wanna meet you all!!! lol (plus I have a mate with a flat in Bognor so can crash there - hopefully - on the Friday night and break the journey up a bit!) if not then will be searching for a cheapie with travelodge again for the Fri! lol x So... add me to the list please! :D

so far its
lynjo
i'lldoit
russian doll
wecandothis
luckymarge
eclipse
magickmel
and westhills
snowyj
hermione
mustdoit

This was 2 weeks ago, (based on scrolling through the threads) since then I think you can add the following...

Nick (?) possibly
jackybm

Remove Marge as she's on hols...:(

add me!

So... if those who are organising will forgive me for doing so... I think the current list is:

Lynjo (organiser)
I'lldoit
Russian Doll
Wecandothis
Eclipse
Magickmel
Westhills
Snowyj
Hermione
Mustdoit
Nick
Jackybm
FatFairNForty(ish)

As far as I can tell, Lynjo is the organiser. :D Hope this helps you Ann :D I'm going to hope someone confirms it is definitely on as I'll be booking my room as soon as I can! lol :)

I'll definitely be there xx

Hey all.
sorry for the absence but have been sooooooo busy
list above looks complete but anyone else who wants to come along there is still plenty of time.
ok......gunwharf quays, 27 jan 07, 3pm meet.
I will try to find out the best place to meet and will post that later this week, (am going to gunwharf xmas shopping so will have a good search around) maybe rd could post some ideas about best place as i know she has been b4! However i will look also this week.
final planning i think is that we meet at 3, chat n all that stuff then later in the eve go for a boogie in tiger tiger.
please please do book up if you need to stay over and make arrangements as necessary.
i have to say that i have never been on one of these meets b4 or done anything like this at all so if you are in the same position and thinking i cant do it....dont think like that,u r not alone.
well its 5.41 a.m. and later today i will post complete up to date list and if anyone needs to pm me please do with any questions or ideas and i will get back to you asap. is there anything i have missed?
Be good guys
lynjo x

ps. cant wait!

Hi there Lynjo & all others !
I'd love to be added to the list if poss
never done anything like this b4 so a couple of q's

1 how much is it likely to cost inc a stay over ( just rough guess )?
2 what is tiger tiger ?

if some one could be kind enough to reply i'd be gratefull

Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express By Holiday Inn PORTSMOUTH Hotels | PORTSMOUTH-GUNWHARF QUAYS | Welcome are currently £59.97 and that's on Gunwharf itself ... I'm going to have to travel a fair way so will be stopping at the Travelodge at Arundel on the Friday night (£15) and at the hotel on the Saturday (gives me time to recuperate from the drive and prepare for the jolity! lol)

Tiger Tiger have a website.. Tiger Tiger Portsmouth - TigerTiger Portsmouth

Does anyone know what the dress code is for tiger tiger? I want to wear jeans.. (but might change my mind..lol depending on weight loss!)..

Am so glad it's definitely on! My room is booked for the Saturday night now! Thanks for organising this lynjo . :D

Last edited:
Here's some info for Tiger Tiger

It's £7 entry after 10pm, dress code is smart / casual (jeans are OK if they're smart) no trainers or sports shoes.

We can book a private seating area if we want to - free of charge. How cool is that?

private seating area sounds like a good idea !
are all those staying over staying at the same hotel?
cant decide whether to drive down or get the train, but if i drive anyone between bournemouth & portsmouth is welcome to a lift

Back