Is coke zero available in Lanazorote

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by excesspounds, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. excesspounds

excesspounds Full Member

Hi all,
    Does anyone know if you can buy coke zero in lanazorote -heading on my holls there soon and planning on staying on sole source but will need to be able to have my coke zero to keep me going.

Thanks a mill

Re started 4 days ago and already down 10 pounds!! - yipee!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

HIya, well done for sticking with ss while on your holis. Not sure if you can get it in Lanzarote, you could take a few cans with you perhaps just in case?

4. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

YES is the answer to that! Zero Coke has been on sale all over Spain for about 6-10 months before UK or Ireland! Enjoy!

5. excesspounds

excesspounds Full Member

Thank you sooooooooo much for that, I really enjoy my glass or 2 of coke zero and it is a relief to know I can get it on holls.

Thank you

6. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Diet:
    Weight Watchers... woop woop
    Going off the subject slightly... can you have Coke Zero in your first week? I start Tuesday and just want to be sure what I can have!! Check you out though... SS'in whilst on holiday... that's amazing willpower.. I hope I can be as dedicated. x Have a fab holiday!

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    technically it is not allowed at all according to the rules, but because coke zero doesnt contain citric acid some people take a couple of cans of it a week as a treat.

BUT it can interfere with ketosis for some people so if you wanted to have it I would wait until week 3 when ketosis is fully established, if you start to feel hungry after taking it, it is a sign that it is knocking you out of ketosis.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.