Is coke zero available in Lanazorote

excesspounds

Hi all,
Does anyone know if you can buy coke zero in lanazorote -heading on my holls there soon and planning on staying on sole source but will need to be able to have my coke zero to keep me going.

Thanks a mill

Re started 4 days ago and already down 10 pounds!! - yipee!!!!!!!!

HIya, well done for sticking with ss while on your holis. Not sure if you can get it in Lanzarote, you could take a few cans with you perhaps just in case?

YES is the answer to that! Zero Coke has been on sale all over Spain for about 6-10 months before UK or Ireland! Enjoy!

Thank you sooooooooo much for that, I really enjoy my glass or 2 of coke zero and it is a relief to know I can get it on holls.

Thank you

Going off the subject slightly... can you have Coke Zero in your first week? I start Tuesday and just want to be sure what I can have!! Check you out though... SS'in whilst on holiday... that's amazing willpower.. I hope I can be as dedicated. x Have a fab holiday!

technically it is not allowed at all according to the rules, but because coke zero doesnt contain citric acid some people take a couple of cans of it a week as a treat.

BUT it can interfere with ketosis for some people so if you wanted to have it I would wait until week 3 when ketosis is fully established, if you start to feel hungry after taking it, it is a sign that it is knocking you out of ketosis.

Back