Is it just me or are weekends SOOOO hard?

Well I was moving house which involved a lot of packing, carrying and cleaning.
Totally exhausting and today all my muscles feel like I've been through a major workout.
A month ago I'd have celebrated it being over by having a Chinese takeaway and a bottle of white wine last night. But I was very restrained and just enjoyed my oriental chilli soup more than usual, haha.
Am proud of myself for it today but boy was it a hard weekend.

Well done for not caving in Memphis it's surprising what you find out about yourself on this diet and your food habits isnt it?

Quick question: how long does it take for my account to be activated (or whatever it is)? Anybody know? x

Well done for not caving in Memphis it's surprising what you find out about yourself on this diet and your food habits isnt it?

You're so right. My usual response to anything requiring hard work or effort has been to treat myself with food. Sad.

Not sad, just something you have got into a habit of doing.

I've found if i'm stressed or feel sad i eat, my main killer is the few glasses of wine, after that i just eat for england...and scotland and wales lol

Onwards and upwards tho!!!! x x x

Quick question: how long does it take for my account to be activated (or whatever it is)? Anybody know? x
Not sure what you mean, hon?
I struggled really badly this weekend and I am ashamed to say I cheated. I am so annoyed with myself. :mad:

Awww Elliemellie dont worry, put it behind you and keep strong.

I was just wondering about my account how i view my profile etc..but i found it on another thread somewhere you have to post at least 50 times before you can do that.

Ellie just draw a line under it and move on. Try not to focus on the food/drink that you've had and focus on why your on CD and how you want to be. Thats more important than you cheating once. You can do it hunny xx

Ah, thanks ladies. I get weighed tomorrow night and so I can at least see what the damage is. And being back at work definitely helps.
How are you two doing? x

Back