Is that bloke feeding a cank??

Day 8

Got weighed this morning not happy 7lbs on!!!!!!! I mean ffs! Me clothes all fit the same and I can see a difference but 7lb!!!! F*ck f*ck F*uck F*uck

Breakfast - Porridge dried fruit.

Lunch - Spinach/tato/cauli curry with wholemeal pitta.

Dinner - Tuna 6" sub with loads of salad.

4 bottles water

Last edited:
you must feel peed off about that..sure you stuck to the way they suggest refeeding on the paperwork..looking back at what youve written, looks as though you have...what did the chemist say and have you thought about contacting LT for their advise?

h x

Pharmacist reckons it water weight going on and it's cos I been weightlifting.

Next week will be the teller, I'm gonna eat as I have this week but keep an eye on portions/keep everything weighed. And make a note of everything that goes into my mouth.

Nicki 26 has been a superstar and we have both gone over me grub.

Still stings though

Awe no! That's awful. It could easily just be water weight, and if your clothes still fit you the same, then you probably haven't gained fat.
Maybe it was the salmon you had early on in the week, I didn't think that was allowed until day 4. I kow Lillie was saying that was one of her downfalls on Refeed.

Guen

Hi Cankster

Hope you don't mind a 'CD-er' butting in, but I've just been reading your yummy sounding refeed menu. Wow! You are some cook!

I do suspect that water weight will count for some of your gain this week - and, quite possibly, muscle weight too if you've been doing a bit more exercise. I do wonder though if it's possible you're overdoing it on the fruit side of things (both fresh and dried) as that could add quite a lot of extra carbs/sugar to your diet.

I've been maintaining for almost 2 years now (blimey! time flies!) and do know that I've also had a tendency to overdo my fruit intake - especially in the summer where there are lots of yummy berries around :p. It's far easier to justify to myself that eating fruit is 'healthy', but I know it's also the way I get my sugar fix so I've had to cut down on the amount I ate as I noticed I was gaining a bit too as a result :rolleyes:

Portion sizes are every dieters biggest bug-bear and, whilst our stomachs do 'shrink' when we're dieting, it's scarily easy how quickly your stomach can accommodate larger portions again - if you let it. Just watch that eh matey? ;)

Good luck with your continued refeed programme - and mega well done on the amount of weight you've lost :)

I think your right, I have been ging back through my "snacks" with nicki26 and we have identified dried fruit and fruit as possible culprits.

This week im gonna cut the fruit right down and snack on carrots/celery low carb suger free stuff and see if that makes a diff.

Thank you all, its really nice to know i have such support when it's tough, your all lush xxx we got to have a lipotrim meet!!!!

we got to have a lipotrim meet!!!!

Why don't you guys check out the Meetings & Events forum on here? We have lots of meets in various parts of the country (eg. York in 2 weeks time; Bournemouth at the end of October).

We get people who are doing all kinds of different diets and usually have an absolute blast. It would be great to see some new faces at future meets :)

Day 9

Breakfast - small bowl of porridge with banana chopped into it.

Lunch - Tuna salad with toasted wholemeal pitta.

Dinner - beef stew, made with best stewing steak with fat cut off and dry fried then added 1 chopped onion and 4 stock cubes and 500ml water. Then added turnip, carrots, fine green beans, sweetcorn (drained), garden peas (drained) hen simmer all that for 3 hrs till lush. Had 1 bowl of with one slice wholemeal bread.

3 Litres of water, 2 black coffees and no snacks so far!!!!

luvs u all x

Day 10

Breakfast - Small bowl porridge with 4 fresh strawberries.

Lunch - Late back from long train journey so had a nice plates of salad, lots of different leaves and a baked tato with splaxh of skimmed milk and 1forkfull of light cottage cheese. 4 Stawberries for pud. Went to gym hour later so needed something before I went.

Dinner - had me lean beef stew with 1 slice seedy bread and popped some steamed broccoli and cabbage in the bowl then popped the stew on top. Extra filling and very few calories, proper job.

4 litres of water, 3 black coffees.

No treats, no sweets, no fruit.

Last edited:
stew , I love the dumplingsssssssssssssss yum lol , but not good lol

Day 11

Breakfast - Small bowl porridge

Lunch - Salad (my usual onion/shroom etc as described in earlier posts) with 1 toasted wolemeal pitta (for a change). and Tin tuna in brine (protein for gym).

Dinner - Cauli/tato curry as described earlier but substituted tato for turnip and added shrooms, cabbage and spinach to pad it out but for far less calories/carbs. Proper job!

Last edited:
Day 12

Breakfast - Small bowl porridge, weighed it was 100 grams. Made with water & splash of skimmed milk.

Lunch - Tuna salad on train with wholemeal pitta.

Snack - post gym 1 small apple.

Dinner - Went out for dinner with friend so had mixed leaf salad with wholemeal couscous and balsmaic vinegar, no other dressing and no oil :)

Supper - (couldnt sleep bad I know) 2 dark rye ryvita with low fat cottage cheese, 2 cherry toms and a raw carrot. 1 mug option lights hot choc.

Gym - Did 30 mins on xtrainer at med/high resistance = 332 cals. Then 45 mins strenuous weight training about 450 cals. Think i might need a bit more protein. Also started taking creatine twice a day to increase muscle bulk.

Last edited:
Cheers babe, I did not know it was quite that bad although I knew it was very carby. I think I will go down to 70g tomorrow and see how I go. It is very very filling though and does keep me full till well into lunch so may stick with it.

Ta for the heads up though sweetness x

Day 13

breakfast - porridge

Lunch - baked tato and salad

Dinner - Salad and chickn breast with paprika on.

off to bed early as im wasted so no treats

Planning to go gym beofre work 5 am up job, this should be interesting!

Last edited:
Day 14

Early night last night seems to have done me good :)

Gym - 28 mins on X trainer, machine said I burnt 413 cals!!!! Seems a lot are these things reliable???
Then did 40 mins pumping me iron :p.

Breakfast - 75g porridge with 4 strawberries.

Lunch - Cauli/Spinach/turnip curry and wholemeal pitta.

Dinner - Turkey salad with a wholemeal pitta.

Went cinema was a bit naughty and ha d a little pit of pic and mix, bad lad!

Weigh in tomorrow, bricking it!

Last edited:
I have a x-trainer at home that i go on every day (well nearly!) If i do 20mins it usually burns about 200cals, but if you're using one that you have to put your weight & other details in they are much more accurate. Also it depends how hard & fast your doing it (ooh er!) I reakon it's probably right, so keep burning baby!! xx

Its the one at the gym, I put my weight and height in and go on the 28 min weightloss setting with is 4 min segments of 5 resistance and 9 resistance which is a bit sweaty x

Back