Is that bloke feeding a cank??

Day 24

Brekky - Porridge

Lunch - Roast lamb, 2 roastys and lots of veg.

Dinner - Butternut squash curry

Last edited:
Aww cheers babe xxx I'm weighing every 2 weeks now, trying to reduce my obsession with it.

Im definately getting bigger on arms and chest and shoulders but smaller on tummy.

I been told muscle is heavy so not sure if weigh in is a good guide anymore. Inches looking best :p (and i got 9) :p:p

Day 25

Brekky - Porridge with 4 strawberries

Lunch - Tuna salad & wholemeal pitta

Dinner - turkey/butternut squash curry.

Spinning class cancelled again!!! So just did 40 mins on x trainer on hill climb setting.

Last edited:
our receptionist just came back into office after being off for 12 weeks and the first thing she said was christ you look amazing!! in a loud voice in middle of office, then gave me a big hug.

Happy days :)

woohoo Cankster doing great, mucles ey

Nice :p:p:p ;) lol

we on about mucles right :p

lol

LMAO I will squeeze ... not fussy where hahahaha
Well done hun you look fab in your pic!!
Aren't muscles greeeeaaaatttt! You are a proper gym bunny now arent ya!!! i take my hat off to you with the spinning...... wheel of death!!!
xxx

Im open to offers x

Rofl, any one else ?
cmon just nic so far......
i could be tempted :p ............ maybe :cool: ..........................................................................................................................................................................................oh plz i ment the mucles

Dirty ickle lier lol but, yeh we want pics!! hehehehehe come on crank share!!!!

lol nic, yeah cmon new pics ;)
woohoo we want pics we want pics we want pics lol

Day 28

Poorly sick, :wave_cry: I think I have man flu

Brekky - porridge and an orange.

Lunch - maybe some salad

Dinner - not sure

Gonna finish off meetings I have to do, update some reports then im going home to get under quilt.

Back