Is that bloke feeding a cank??

Well done Cankster, your meals look great and your workouts should go a long way to helping you maintain and get fitter.

Day 15

Brekky - Porridge, with 4 strawberries.

Went for weigh in this morning 3lb down, thank f*ck for that!

Lunch - Home made turkey/turnip/swede/cabbage/onion soup.

Dinner - Wholemeal cous cous with chicken breast and salad.

Last edited:
:pThx mate x I got to admit I was stressing over it, but I have got myself into a routine now of no bread/no fat/ no sugar and no fatty or red meat.

i do mix it up with me wholemeal pittas and me pic and mix slip :rolleyes: but on the whole no too bad.

The gym is helping going 4 times a week at the mo but will be upping that soon as am starting to got to exercise classes (never had the balls to go before, felt to fat :cool:). I'm booked in for keiser cycle and barbell pump classes so should be fun.

I try and go gym in the morning about 6 am before work. This up's my metabolism for the rest of the day and helps me burn more calories.

hey nice one cank on the 3lb loss, i think your meal diary sounds really healthy & with all that exercise i reckon you cant go wrong. Keep up the fantastic work chick xxx

Hi Cankster
Ur thread is deadly. Well done on the weight loss. U did so well. U look so different, a pure stud now.
Love the foods ur eating

Day 16

Breakfast - Porridge with 4 stawberries.

Went gym after brekky did a mint sess 30 mins on x trainer at 4/10 = 468 cals. Then did about 40 mins intense lifting, really went for it today, nearly puked :p

Lunch - Cous Cous/tuna salad.

Dinner - chicken/cous cous salad.

Last edited:
Day 17

Breakfast - porridge with 1 sliced banana and 4 strawberries, made with 80/20 water/skimmed milk.

Lunch - Roast beef, yorky pud, 2 roast tatoes, broccoli, carrots, mange tout, runner beans, cauliflower cheese and gravy!!!! lushtastic.

Dinner - bowl of home made low cal stew

Last edited:
Day 18

Breakfast - Porridge

Lunch - Tuna salad & wholemeal pitta

Dinner - Spinach/cauli/turnip/swede curry with wholemeal pitta.

And grapes for pud.

keiser cycle class was cancelled and really did not fancy the gym after 9 hr meeting today!!!

but i was good lad and went anyway did 15 mins xtrainer, 15 min bike and 40 mins on weights.

Last edited:
Day 19

Breakfast - Porridge with 4 strawberries

Lunch - Tuna salad.

Dinner - cous cous salad.

Last edited:
well done on your 3lb loss cankster!

(in a scottish accent)

Daaay 20 in the cankster house.

Got up at 6am! :eek: and had a plum and a glass of grape juice. Staight to gym for a barbell pump class!! OMFG nearly killed me. Was basically an aerobics class with barbells/dumbells with lots of ab/mid/torso /obiques work. My belly area not used to workouts so boy did I feel it. Stuck it out with the rest of em though so well chuffed.

Breakfast - Porridge with 4 strawberries.

Lunch - Turnip/cauli/swede/spinach curry with a light naan bread for tescos (less calories than a wholemeal naan :p).

Dinner - Turkey marinated in light soy sauce with rice wine vinegar/grated ginger/6 spring onions white bits and 1 seeded red chilli for hr in fridge the cooked in wok with broccoli, green beans, small sweetcorn things, chestnut shrooms, carrots all thinly sliced then half bag spinach/spring onion green bits stirred in at the end. made a little brown rice and stirred that in as well. Was gert lush, got enough over for lunch tommorow at work :)

Last edited:
WOW - what an inspiration you are dude! Reading your post makes me want to get to the gym pronto! You are doing so good... im really inspired by you babe.... well done!!! :) xox

Cheers babe, really startin to notice the effects of it now. Especially with the creatine. Muscle mass is showing though and fat is reducing. With the added effect that i'm burning lots of nasty calories.

How is the grand romance going, we not seen much of you since you fallen in love xxx (chuffef to bits for ya mind, you deserve this x).

Day 21

Boy am I aching now :sigh:, will still go gym tonight but just a bit of rowing/xtraining/bike to loosen up.

Breakfast - Porridge with 4 strawbs.

Lunch - The remains of turkey/brown rice/veg stir fry from last night.

Dinner - Butternut squash/turkey curry and brown rice

Last edited:
Are you finding your weight is stable on refeed Cankster?

I am getting close (scary) to taking a leap into refeed - probably in the next 2 weeks - as I am a bit nervous about refeeding and then putting weight back on, I would be interested to hear what affect the "food" has had!?

It went wild at start but is stabilising now. However the amount of weight training and muscle building supplements I am taking will soon skew the figures :)

When I finished this diet I had lost a lot of muscle and my metabolism was fecked, less muscle = less cals needed = slower metabolism. So I resolved to pack as much muscle on as I could which would repair metabolism and tone me up, so far so good. Plus it gives me leeway on my diet as i'm burning so many calories.

Day 22

Gym again this morning, was still aching but dragged myself down there. Was ok once I got going :p

Brekky - Porridge

Lunch - Butternut squash curry from last night.

Dinner - Quorn mince spag bol with wholemeal pitta.

Last edited:
When I finished this diet I had lost a lot of muscle ..... less muscle = less cals needed = slower metabolism. So I resolved to pack as much muscle on as I could which would repair metabolism and tone me up, so far so good.

We have to face up to the fact that we all lost some muscle on TFR and most of us came from not having that much lean muscle mass to start with. I've been reading up on this topic -the book 'Strong
Women Stay Slim' (sorry Cankster, I'm sure there are male equivalents!). So in addition to aerobics I'm starting to add in resistance/ weight training.
I don't know much about these protein supplements/ creatine. Do you use them in addition to your planned calorie intake or do you reduce your calorie intake to make allowance for the supplements?

Day 23

Brekky - Porridge

Lunch - butternut squash curry

Dinner - roast sweet potato, with turkey and salad and pitta.

Gym this evening, 30 mins x (4/13 rest 2 min int), then 40 mins on weights.

Last edited:
Back