1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the 2010 Directory worth getting?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by peagirl989, 14 October 2010 Social URL.

1. peagirl989

peagirl989 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all :)

I am doing SW myself at home and have the pack and EE book (which is what I'm doing).

Would you recommend me getting the 2010 directory and are they any other good books or cookbooks for EE which you would advise?

Thanks! :talk017:

Ps - what is a poll? When you type a msg and down by where you submit is says post a poll? I'm prob being blonde!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I would hold on and get the 2011 directory which will be out just after Christmas, it will be more up to date.
    I use my directory quite a lot and find it very useful, although the SW website is more up to date.

A poll is where you ask people to vote on certain options.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.