Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

everyon seems to be doing fab, sorry for lack of posts due to hospital, will try and post more later xx

Hi All,

Not been on for a few days, but still trying hardest to stick with it.

Not really sure how much I have lost as it's TOM, so won't know for a few days.

Not sure if it's just me, but when it's TOM I just seem to go off the rails and have to eat something sweet, chocolate, sweets, or in this case, 3 of my babies rusks - how bad did I feel this morning, when he woke up and mummy had eaten them all up LOL!

I am proud of myself though, as I would normally think, oh well, I'll carry on eating now and start the diet on Monday, but, no I carried on with rc today and forced mydelf to do 30 mins exercise as well.

How are you all getting on?

Louale x

Hi everyone, can I join in please?! My introduction : I am 32, married with four year old twins. I have a good three stone to lose and perhaps a bit more?!

I've have successfully lost weight in the past with RC, SW and have also tried Lipotrim and SF but they're not for me - I need real food!!! I've just started following the RC Gi Jeans diet at home, (day 2 but going well :) ) I'm trying to do 30mins exercise most days too.

I really need some inspiration - should we have a RC Christmas challenge?! If we set ourselves goals to acheive by Christmas? I'm new so don't want to stick my nose in where it isn't wanted but just thought it might help us all to support each other? What do u think?

Hey Sazzy

Hope all is ok with you. Sorry to hear you have been in hospital!

Kat xx

Hi Louale

Good to hear you are doing well. TOM can be disruptive but well done for not going too mad! I am fortunate I don't have TOM!

I am ok - was away for the weekend with other people cooking for me which made things a little harder but pleased with just a lb gain. I have been working really hard at the exercise this week as I really want 3lb off to get my 21lb!

Good luck with your week!!

Kat x

Hi Fatblaster

Great to hear from you. New people always welcome on these boards. There is only a few of us that post here so the more the merrier.

A Christmas challenge sounds like a good idea to me! That means I have 6 (maybe 7 if she does 22nd) weigh ins before Christmas.

I would like to lose 10lb - that will take me to my 2 stone! My weigh in is on a Monday night, so will post afterwards!

What would everyone else like to lose by Christmas?

Kat x

Just noticed a Christmas Challenge thread is already underway! (Doh!) Will post on there x

hi hope not too late ,just joined I go to group thought you need the
support cant understand why there isnt loads posting as rc is gr8
and the support is 24/7 best diet and club I 've been to my leader
at group is fab! have tryed sw /ww most really i will support you
how is everyone
wilyn

Hi Wilyn

These RC boards are very quite - a shame really but maybe the RC classes are so wonderful, everyone feels thoroughly supported! Which is great!

I do check in from time to time and so do a few of the others.

I have been doing RC since the beginning of September and I am really enjoying it. It has changed my life and will continue to do so. Each week I get excited to go to class!

Good luck with your weight loss.

Remember - exercise is the key!

Kat

Hard to go running in the icy weather, nearly broke my neck yesterday, only wanted to do a couple of miles, took me forever, having to stop and start all the time, oh well at least I went, mybe try again today :)

Hope all is going well, hoping to maintain this week as have been out for two meals. I find it very hard to be good, as if I am paying for a meal I want to eat something nice, not tasteless low calorie, maybe the wrong attitude :-( How are other people coping with the festive eating?

Im doing the hip and thigh diet at alocal club

hi kat

thanks your right exercise is the
key ,walk and do dvds when can between
classes only thing after thurs ,no classes
till jan as our le ader through ill health
is handing over the frachise she doesnt want to but has no option ,however who is taking over has been taking theclasses for ages apart from two in the new yr
is doing extra classes so that is good
however hope I DONT lose the :(motivation while no classes will keep coming to the board like you say rc
is good wil x

I have one more weigh in on 15th Dec then my class is closed for 2 weeks. I shall weigh at home on those two Mondays and do my best - that's all I ask for.

We still have to enjoy life! Everything in moderation.

Kat

hi had last weigh in and class tonite
lost 2.5 which is ok had a buffet afterwards off course all low fat our
instructer going to keep in touchand come
to class in new yr when she is up to it
all clubbed together got her areally nice D+g watch perfume and a nice bottle
ofwine it was quite emotional!gonna try and stick with it while no classes letter do a dvd on athurs night and weigh in to keep on track ,got slimmer of the wk
probably because ,last one and not many
there bye for now speak to you soon
wil x:D

wow kAT you 've almost lost 2 st well done you yay!!!!

lizzielou
you have done great in the weather conditions ,I HATE walking when
icy never mind running,im not good when go out for meals ,when
your on a eating plan isnt it I USUALLY save my cals have what
I WANT that day ,then try and get back on track the next day
,however over xmas time is more than one day ! the other wk I gained
21b ,went away for afew days however this wk got it back off
however last wk last rc class till the new yr

Hi lizzielou, wilyn and Kat :):):)

Just passing by and thought I'd say hello to you girls :D

Lacey..xx :)

Stick with it Wil - you can do it! :)

Kat

I am going to class tomorrow night for the exercise but going to save my weigh in until Thursday (I go to the 2nd exercise class on a Thursday) that way I only have just short of a week and a half before next weigh in!

Kat

Back