Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

Dropping in to say hello girls and keep it up cos you are doing brill!!!! :D:D:D

Good to see people posting and to hear everyone is doing so well! I had a bit of a slip up after Christmas and New Year - it seemed to extend a few weeks but hey I enjoyed it! I am back on track now and will let you know how I do on Monday!

Have a good week folks!

Kat

I did 2 at xmas /nu yr like u enjoyed it I got back on track
fingers crossed mon im back thurs

Hi and thanks for the welcome. I too have joined the prem plus programme as i am trying to fit in as much exercise as pos. My darling husband bought me a wii fit too . its great when i can prize it off the kids. lol!!!! lost another 3lbs this week though yay!

well done your doing fab !

Well done Jakki that is great!!

I lost a lb this week which I am pleased with - it is TOTM and I have had a couple of heavy weeks with a trapped nerve in my back, a bad cold, sickenss bug and an unexpected bereavement!

I am full steam ahead this week for a good loss next Monday! Good luck with this week folks!

Kat

Kat its really hard to stay motivated over the festive season so dont beat yourself up about it it happens sometimes we allow ourselves to enjoy life too. I am sorry you are having a hard time at the moment and for your bereavement but you will get through it. I am sure you will do just great next week so fingers crossed

Hugs

Thank you Jakki, I am fully focused and "with it" again now. Here is to a great week for us all!!

Kat

Well done Jakki that is great! I am having a good week this week - really enjoyed my exercise too!

Have a good week

Kat xx

well done Kat this does seem to be a bit of a ghost town on this forum though dont you think. I am surprised that RC is not more popular cos its an easy diet to follow

It has been like that as long as I have been on here but I keep coming back to see if there are any chatters!

I am looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow!

Kat

I got 3lb off which was great!
Good luck on Wednesday F.A.R!

Kat xx

F.A.R

I look forward to my weigh-ins most of the time!

Kat

Last edited:
Well done F.A.R that is great! I love this healthy eating plan!

Kat

Back