Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

Im gonna so far so good been exercising this morning walked our
dog an d a aerobics dvd with no class es till jan hi Lacey!!
ITS good you've still got classes wish I HAD all ours finished till new year! also stuck with the plan no cheating this wk end yay!

Thank you Lacey! I wanted to lose 2 stone by Christmas! Haven't yet thought of a goal for after but there will be one!

Good luck to everyone else with their loses!

Kat

hi how is everyone doing had 1 or2 blips over the hol period
since new yr got back on track .classes restart from mon yay!how you all done happy nu yr all!

I have decided to swap from SW to RC and will be joining tomorrow. I have never tried RC before but I love the idea of portion control rather than eat what you like in copious amounts, plus get an exercise class for free too :)
I have brought a copy of the magazine for the free membership coupon and am really quite excited about starting something completely new tomorrow - lets hope my excitement lasts lol

HI I USED TO DO SW STARTED rc last yr I like it betterwith exercise better value for money when u join portion pots also in cluded it was 3 membership when I JOINED. I really enjoy the exercis e
class when I go back on thurs got anew
instructor as she has taken over the francise ,however she used took classes for the previous oneand have been to some of the classes ,she took has ,introduced more classes which
is gr8 hope you enjoy your class
wX

Last edited:
Happy New Year wilyn :D:D:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR ISIS!:D:D:D

i think rosemary coneley is a good diet, and the fact its been going over 20 years speaks for its self. I loosely followed the hip and thigh diet when I was 17-18 and lost 1.5 stone (yes I have always struggled with my weight) being a vegetarian limited my meal choices so i had to make up my own meals as well. Unfortunately I did not maintain the weight loss and in the last 6-7 years I have put on 2 stone =(

I started the rosemary conley last tuesday and did the first aerobics session in my life!! Love the diet, haven't felt hungry at all. I was doing cambridge but used to salivate at food so knew it wasn't for me. I have around 6 stone to lose and for the first time and after many diets tried, i reckon i'm going to do it!!

thinkingthin - I hope your first week has gone well and the scales ahve moved in the right direction. Let us know.

Hello Ladies and Happy New Year!

Hope everyone is doing well and catching up after the Christmas break - if you needed to!

I got back to class this week (working last) gained 6lb so working hard this week to get some of that off for next WI.

Nice to see people posting!

Kat

hi kat ,nice to see uback im back on track now classes have
restarted now got extra classes which is gr8! got quite afew posting here gr8 start to new yr happ new yr all!:)

Hi Wilyn

It is good to be back on track. I won't be able to get to class tonight as I have a trapped nerve in my back - gutted as I can't exercise! Hoping it will get better soon!

Good luck with this weeks WI everyone!

Kat

hi sorry youve got a trapped nerve ,hope your better soon
lost 21b on weigh-in last wk

I went to class last year and lost a stone it was really good but the girl i went with stopped going so i stopped too i have managed to keep that stone off but haven't managed to lose anymore, I have been trying to get motivated since new year think I am ready to start properly tomorrow, Thursday is a strange day to start but I just want to get on with it! :D

Hi I'm Jakki, I just started with RC last week on their premier plus programme (which means I can go to as many classes as I want per week). I lost 8lbs in my 1st week, yay! I have previously done cambridge but it is so limiting if you have a social life and I put it all back on. I plan to stick with upping my activity levels and having a low fat and gi diet. I'll keep you posted. I had to put in a search for this topic by the way as there didn't seem to be anyone else doing it. Good luck to anyone else who is trying this one and maybe we can give each other tips and encouragement XXX

good luck jakki!

I think RC is really good and the recipes are really nice too! My boyfriend chooses to eat what I eat even though I offer to do him different food!
I find that making a bigger batch of food and freezing some is really handy so in the morning when you are not feeling very motivated you can pull it out of the freezer so you can't use not being bothered to cook as an excuse to get a takeaway in the evening!

x

hi nice to see more people on the rc
board im a premier member I usually get
2 or 3 times awk its good value for money isnt it just started the prem this
month as the francise has changed hands
also more classes which is fab ! 8lbs gr8 for 1st wk I lost 5.5 its agr8 diet and we can give each other support as every1
has highes and lows Im determined to get
there this yr. lol:8855:

:)hi jackie and kylie WELCOME !
I batch cook things like spag bol,currys that way
no need to cook every 2 mins and then u dont over eat also like stirfry s as aquick meal

tot loss to date
weighin 22.1/09 2.5 lbs =12lbs

Last edited:
Back