Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

:cry:eek:k kat will miss you ,hope all goes ok with rc while your offline
and good luck with the move ,sounds like your going to be busy with that take care lyn x

Thank you Lyn - will only be a couple of weeks. Hope your back is feeling better soon.

Kat

[:D After my weighin on thurs ,well inspired as been trying so hard even though cant exercise much at min.Got just under 1.5 st off and its 10% off yay!
and seen consult to do with my back also
pleased with the weight-loss said still not to do too much exercise only can walk cant do the aerobics class at rcdfc
just yet referred me to se apt hope its not long so will find out then what exercise s can do :character00148::greenapple:

Hi all, a new starter here. I bought the RC book the ultimate GI jeans diet last year but didn't really get into it, however now I've got just under 7 months before my wedding day and really want to lose as much weight as possible by then (3 stone would be great, but anything is better than nothing!), so I've picked up the book again and made a start.

I've not joined the classes as I just don't have the time, but I've almost completed week 2, lost 5lb so far, and have an airwalker, rower and Wii Fit at home to keep me occupied.

I've read through a lot of posts on here and they're all so much inspiration :)

:DHI,Sarah ,
welcome thats great 5bs loss well done I DO hip and thigh plan and go to group,I FIND exercise is the key as well as the eating plan it looks like you have that covered Im sure in 7 months
you will look fab for your wedding.

LAST week was apretty good week ,best loss had for ages ,which has gave me a buzz yay! you know got the new mag well for 5 days
did the meal plan with it been veggie well stuck with it enjoyed the meals too now able to do short walks ,hope this is a good too
back to class thurs hopefully have another loss maybe not as good as last wk ,hae agood week all!

Thanks for the welcome wilyn :)

I've done the 2 week kick start now and lost 4lb in the first week but only 1lb in the second week (although it also coincided with TOTM which hasn't helped). I just hope this week can go a bit better than last week.

Is the magazine a worthwhile buy? I keep forgetting to find one when I go to the shops but figure it may give some additional motivation and ideas.

Hi Sarah

You should definitely buy the RC Mag, it will keep you motivated with the success stories and also new recipes.

Congrats on the weight loss. I really need to set my profile up.:p

Hi have just joined the site tonight and am joining rosemary conley club tomorrow at 6.00pm!!! Have never been before and don't know what to expect.

I am a mum of 2 and a full time deputy head. My weight has crept up and i am now about 2 and a half stone over weight. I have booked a holiday for 1st August and would love to lose some weight by then. I love exercise and do go to the gym 2 or times a week but i just use it as an excuse to eat loads of junk.

I stumbled across this website whilst looking for info about rosemary conley and you all sound like you're doing a brilliant job of losing weight and i hope to receive some support and advice as i start my journey.
:confused:

Hi all ,
sarah I often find when it is tom
I DONT HAVE good losses or sts or even gain ,afterwards Have good losses so Iwould say you would have a good loss
when I first went to group 1st wk great loss 5.5 2nd was 3 then 3rd I stayed the same
like april said the mags are worth buying cover most things like april said and give you exercises ,7day plans
cover different foods to buy etc cal content fat etc ,clothes etc so much in it
HI April,how you doing;)
welcome Gym tracey:D
I think exercise definantly helps ,the aerobic exercise is fab at the classes
and well worth the money ,with getting exercise too the classes are good .YOU get the fat attack booklet for 2 wks ,you
are discreetly weighed every wk the instructor tells you all about it the 2wks are quite strict after that you get the other gi book and then you are given a cal allowance to depending on your weight,they do amotivational talk then you do the exercise ,You said you went on the web site did you print off avoucher as lastmonth membership free with it or you got the class free cant remember which!
you also get them in the mags too Have a gr8 class

April and wilyn, I grabbed the mag yesterday and have nearly finished it. Definitely gives motivation. Made me consider either getting the home pack or possibly joining a class, but I'm away at Easter so I'll see how things go for another week or so before deciding.

Thanks for the encouragement wilyn. I think my main concern is that I already eat similar to what the diet says, and it's my exercising habits (or lack of) that is the reason I find it harder to lose weight. I work from home, so I don't walk to work, I work for myself so it's often hard to say time to stop and do half an hour exercise. I just need to have a daily alarm to tell me to stop working and go and do some!

Hi sarah;) , glad to be some help,I used to have the mags by subscription ,they usually throw in afreebie I got a pedometer,exercise band hand/leg weights with it which still use at home for toneing .which inspired me to go to class as with it was avoucher for free membership exercising definately speeds up weight loss.If your not much for exercising at home I would give the classes ago, however the at home packs are goodvalue arent they, I tend to work harder when exercising at class than at home

HAD another good day today and with my back feeling somuch better been for abit longer walk,not lookin' forward to easter because of all the choc saying eat me lols! :eek: need a smack if I do:whoopass:and agood talking to:copon:eek:therwise lokkin' forward to the hols as dh home:D:4633:all

I think I'll definitely be subscribing to the mag and most likely get the slim at home kit too.

As for easter, well I'm off the kickstart diet and can have a 100 cal high fat treat once a day, so whilst I'm not having this most of the time, I have picked up a bar of G&Bs chocolate, which has about 100 calories per 20g, so I'm going to just have a couple of blocks each day over the easter weekend. Luckily I don't really crave chocolate, but I do like G&B's milk chocolate!

Right, back to being healthy - Sainburys current have Jazz Apples at third off, and they are gorgeous :D

Last edited:
THAT'S great sarah,I WISH I was like you regarding choc
MY DH never eats afull bar of it just has a bit me gotta eat it all lately I just get fun size for myself then I dont get over my cal allowance
Well its weigh-in tomora if can get a 1b off will get my 1 1/2 stone cert yay!:D
had agood walk today walked for ahr
with my dog furtherest have walked for
ages and been very good food wise wish
me luck for weigh in will let you know how it went x:character00116:
wil have to get some jazz apples thanks
sarah with a 1/3 off;)

thanks sarah lost 2bs yay

I've spent the day today looking at wedding dresses with my Mum, found one I really like (which is very unordinary seeing as I've not worn a skirt/dress for almost 14 years!) from good old dependable BHS! So all I need to do now is try and drop down to a better size and hope that it will look good on me and fit in all the right places in 6 months time! :)

thats great , Im sure youll soon get there ,to drop a dress will motivate you youll be wearing that dress
so far been good not opened any easter eggs yet lols

Back