Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

Only managed to lose 1lb (well 1.5lb according to the Wii) last week but it is totm again (it comes round so quick!).

A pound off is fab hun :D I have my first RC weigh in tonight... watch this space lol :D
xx

thats gr8 sarah especially with it T.O.M
hAVE a good class alibalibee and good luck at wi

Hello

Hello, I am new on the site and i have my first RC class tonight. Quite nervous although excited.

I have nearly 5 stone to loose, have been registered with a dietician and have already lost 5st 9lb but think I would benefit with support from a class and my dietician reccomended that RC was quite good for that, also with the bonus of the salsacise class too.

I am 26, Live in Bolton getting married next year and looking forward to meeting lots of like minded wonderful people who can give and be given support.

By for now
Kaylalou
xx

Hello and welcome, congrats on your weight loss that is fab well done,I go to rc class ,there good also gives extra motivation with the exercise ,hope your class goes ok for you.The support from clas s ,also great ,and with you gettin' married is also extra motivation .

Hi Kaylalou and welcome to Minimins :) This is my 2nd week on RC and I love it ( I've lost a lot already too, and definitely appreciate the weekly meetings now :) )

Hey Kaylalou, well done on the weight loss so far. You should get the motivation you want from your classes and this forum is a great place just to chat or get some added motivation, especially when you're not in class and need a pick me up :)

Morning, thanks for the wonderfull welcome!

Well I went to class it was actually really really good although I did go dizzy at the end and had to sit down. My leader was really really supportive though. I think I just did too much. Was really determined to do the whole class though :)

Anyway got my books and portion pots (Argh how small are they!!)

Alibalibee - how you finding the diet/calorie control?

Kaylalou
xx

I'n not finding it a problem at all Kaylalou :) I was on Xenical ( just stopped them last week), so am used to counting cals and fat grasms. Still keep my food diary, so nothing has really changed for me:)
xx

hi kaylalou,pleased you enjoyed the class gr8 aren't they .Sorry to hear you had adizzy spell was it after the floor exercise s Ilike the aerobics but not keen on the toning at the end Ialways get up very
steady afterward its surprising how many people are dizzy afterwards! the pots are very useful youllsoon get used to the portions its just agettin used to it with it low gi it keeps you fuller 4 long er stick with it it works

Morning y'all!

I was doing the salsacise then after she asked if we wanted to do some toning for a change on the mats and I really enjoyed it, however when I got up thats when it went pear shaped :p.

Am ok though and really determined to go again. Was so motivated afterwards.

Had my first big challenge last night, went to darts and as it was the home teams last match of the season they did a buffett with all sorts of lovely goodies, spring rolls, sandwiches, cakes, crisps, pringles oh it was torture on a pasting table! Anyway I resisted and had not one thing.

What things do you find the hardest to resist?

Kaylalou
x

Butter on bread and mayonnaise (hellmans only) with new potatoes :)

We went over to visit my brother today and so had lunch and dinner out. After dinner I did eye up the desserts but told myself no, despite chocolate fudge cake being available! So am proud of surviving the day out :D

Fantastic well done Alibalibee! Thats really good going!!

yay thats great alibalibee well done!:happy096::happy096:

Back