Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

sazzy34

Gold Member
This board has had a comment about being the most unsupportive on this website, A tad unfair imo.

But lets see if we can turn it around and help each other .

Introductions first

I have been married for 12 years and am mum to one gorgeous boy ( just turned 5)
I will be 36yrs on fri :eek::D
And have 2 cats

I am a part time Youth Worker and am just training to be an advisor for Citizens Advice.

I lost 4ish stone on Cambridge last year and have been following RC for a few months, lost 1 ish stone but the ish has been creeping back on since my hols in July.

So am really going to try and follow it "properly" now and finally get to MY target weight .
I did relax off quite a bit because I was getting obsessed by calories etc and forgetting to live. :D

Feel free to add your intro

Sarah
I am sure RC is a good diet unfortunately we don't have any in our part of the country. So good luck with losing the rest of the pounds

Irene xx

I don't follow RC I just calorie count, but I do have 3 of her DVD's and even a very old video!
I like them, they aren't as pretentious as some of the more modern efforts - plus lots of 80's lycra :) hehe - good fun :)

I did RC about five years ago, in Hertford, and found the class work-outs quite addictive. I used to go to 2 or 3 week. One for my WI and the others you could pay a little extra and go to unlimited exercise classes. It was a great workout. Then I moved down to the South coast and found the workouts were much more gentle and only offered once a week, so my weight loss slowed dramatically and I lost motivation. Think it is really down the leader how much they concentrate on the work outs, so I would always try different classes in the area if I went back to it. Found the main diet pretty good, but did not get the promised weight losses from the GI Jeans diet.

Happy birthday for friday TOE

Lillypop. My information was from another RC thread NOT minimins as a whole.

Would anyone dare dis minimins NOT I LOL xxx Wouldnt have got this far without it.

No probs, didnt realise I put board, will try and change it.
I`m not that up on the jargon yet LOL

Thank you for starting this post Sazzy and Happy Birthday to you & TOE for Friday.

As the person who made the comment about the RC board being unsupportive I hold my hands up to it, I threw my rattle out of my pram and posted.

The reason for the rattle tossing was my enthusiasm. I felt great about the diet, was focused and so excited and wanted to share that with others doing the same thing. When I got told about Minimins, I joined and started posting. I felt almost flat when I barely got a response (and I don't mean to a handful of posts).

Anyway, you will be pleased to know my rattle is firmly back in place :)

Me - I 34 years old and live with my partner. I teach H&SC to 16-19 year olds as well as writing new courses and projects for the company.

I have had many failed attempts at weigh loss but am loving RC and hope to lose 2 stone by Christmas.

Good luck everyone else with your weight-loss.

Kat

Good thanks Sazzy. I have my WI tonight so will see how that goes. Went out for dinner on Saturday and asked them to do low fat - which they said they did until they confessed to cooking in butter!!!!

We shall see - a lb would be good.

How about you?

Kat

Hi,

Not sure if this message/board is still active?

I decided to start Rosemary's Hip and thigh diet today, bought the book over the weekend and started today.

I was doing the Cambridge Diet, but found it so so hard to stick to, and put all the weight back on, plus more.

I had a hypnosis/NLP session a month ago to help me with binge eating, and has helped me quite a bit, although still not 100% cured lol I have my second session tomorrow, so this should help further, hopefully will do the trick as it's a two part thing.

I hope that the RC diet will help me keep fit and help me with eating healthy fat free balanced meals.

Hope everyone is getting on well, would be great to hear your stories.

Louale - Jo

Hi Jo

Good to hear from you and welcome to the RC board. It is a quieter board but if we all continue to post, we can support each other and encourage others to do so!

I love RC - just literally got back from my 6th weigh-in. another 3lb down.

I am getting some nice comments from people now too!

Good luck with your weight loss.

Kat

Hi Kat,

Thanks for your response.

Wow, 19lbs, that's good going in 6 weeks! Do you go to the classes? Unfortunately, the nearest class to me is over 8 miles away, which is weird as I live in Central London and would of thought there would of been quite a few about.

It's really nice when people start to notice the weight coming off, sort of keeps you motivated. Do you have much weight to lose? I have quite a few stones to go, lost a few with CD, then put them all on again.

Really weird how there aren't that many of us on RC, everyone seems to be on CD.

Have a good week, I will keep posting.

Jo x

louale are you doing the online RC?
x

louale are you doing the online RC?
x

Hiya,

No, I'm not doing the online plan, I'm using the 'New Inch Lost Book' as I used the old version a few years ago and found that it really worked for me. Seems to be OK so far (only day 2 though lol).

Are you using the Online system?

Louale x

Welcome louale. How are you finding it,

Hi Jo

Yeah I do go to the classes. really enjoying it! I would like to lose 5 stone - 70lb, only 51lb to go!

Kat xx

Back