Isn't it strange how things work

LikeASweetShop

A few weeks ago I had a week where I worked extremely hard at the gym (went 5times in a week) used all dailies but no weeklies and only lost 0.5lb.

On the other hand, for the past two weeks (due to a family member being ill in hospital) I have not been to the gym and have been eating random (and very heavily bread related) foods at the hospital but (to distract my attention I think) I have tracked everything and have used all dailies and most of weeklies and (according to my own scales) I have lost 4lb in 2 weeks!

How strange is this? x

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

well done on your loss, maybe the week you were excersing you were not eating enough! hope the person in hospital is better:)

G

it's because Muscle weighs the same as Fat but takes up less room :) Not everyone works this way but some find that whilst exercising they hardly lose any weight and when they do it will be little or STS's this is for the reason above, your toning up therefore will notice a different measurement wise, but won't notice it weight wise! :)

i'm one of these people, went swimming 6hrs a week for 6 weeks, hardly lost anything as soon as i stopped was getting 4lbs losses :) now i've stopped exercising to get to my ideal goal weight, once i'm there ill start the exercising again to tone up the body but keep the same weight :) good luck

Thanks Smirky...I'm doing the 30 day shred DVD so hope that has some impact!! xx ;-)

Thanks Smirky...I'm doing the 30 day shred DVD so hope that has some impact!! xx ;-)

no problem! your meant to get more benefits by doing quick bursts of exercise for a few mins then stop, then quick again, hence why 30 day shred is so good for you apparently! :D it's worked wonders for many! i really should unseal mine only been there about 6months lol oops! :Dxx

Back