It all starts here

trenchy

My doctor knew nothing about orlistat he asked me if xenical was the same thing duh. Anyway he gave me a prescription for 84 of them and told me to come back when they run out. Im looking forward to starting them tomorrow and being part of this forum. I dont personally know anyone who has taken them so I might be on here a lot looking for advice.

Hi Trenchy & welcome, my Doc calls them orlistat, think xenical is just the manufacturing name. Anyway 84 will last you 4 weeks at 3 a day. That's normal to get 4 weeks worth, I have to weigh in with our surgeries nurse every 4 weeks then the doc every 12th week. Good Luck with your journey & we are all here if you need advice x

yea i remember asking my doctor for xenical and he didnt have a clue what they were. so i said orlistat instead and he knew what i was on about. welcome to the forum. you will find lots of support on here . good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Hi trenchy. Welcome to the forum. Everyone's very supportive. There is a sticky at the top of the main page that has all the basics you need to know about the xenical. It's really worth a read. Once you get your head round them (and aim to stick with them!) things should go well for you.Theres a thread with an Easter challenge you could join to give you something to aim for.
All the best x

Back