It all starts now...!

I've never done vitamin sup's or anything, think I'll pick some up tonight..can't hurt! :) Oooohhhh you know what else is good when you're ill. Ice cream or erm *cough* frozen yogurt ... ;):D xx

That is so true - dairy is v good for when you're poorly ;) xx

Is your herby veg cous cous homemade or a packet fantastic? Looks gorgeous! X

Home made, I love it! Shall post the recipe tonight for you :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As promised! I'm not doing SW at the moment but I'll do the syns anyway based on EE which I used to do!

1 mug of cous cous
2 mixed colours peppers
1 red chilli
4 spring onions
Half a bunch of dill
200g frozen peas
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (12)
Juice of a lemon

This serves about 4 i'd say for a lunch time meal, therefore 3 syns each.

Put the mug of couscous and 2 mugs of boiling water in a bowl with a pinch of salt, stir once and cover. Remove the stalk and seeds from the chilli and peppers, roughly chop, then put these in a food processor with the trimmed spring onions and the dill until everything is finely chopped. Scatter this mixture int a large bowl / dish.

Pop the peas into a pan of boiling water for 5 mins or so, drain and add them to the veg mixture, squeeze over the juice of a lemon and the extra virgin olive oil. Mix together and then add the couscous, mix well and season to taste. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image-2443070170.jpg
    image-2443070170.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 46
For some reason I've just been looking at some old pics of me. Omg...just disgusting! I haven't really posted many pictures of me in my diary, I might get brave and do some later this week because it does make me feel proud! I haven't lost nowhere near as much as I wanted in the timeframe but personally I can see quite a big difference now that i've looked back! :)

For some reason I've just been looking at some old pics of me. Omg...just disgusting! I haven't really posted many pictures of me in my diary, I might get brave and do some later this week because it does make me feel proud! I haven't lost nowhere near as much as I wanted in the timeframe but personally I can see quite a big difference now that i've looked back! :)

Its always an eye opener when you look back but that's all you're doing Hun, looking, not reverting back to it. You're losing weight and looking really bleeding good at the moment, so feel proud! You should be xx

Its always an eye opener when you look back but that's all you're doing Hun, looking, not reverting back to it. You're losing weight and looking really bleeding good at the moment, so feel proud! You should be xx

That's what I was going to say:D

Thank you both :) It was a bit of a shock looking back at my worst pictures and it did make me feel a bit sad as I didn't think I was that bad (dont we all!) I can remember trying on jeans in places like Dorothy Perkins and River Island and the Size 18s being too tight and I used to think "God the sizing here is crap, imagine what people who are REAL size 18s must feel" when in fact, I was one of those people but I absolutley refused to by anything bigger than an 18.
I also look rubbish in the 'old' pictures, I didn't really bother to try make myself look good. But....that girl has long gone :D xx

Happy Hump Day!

I can't wait for the weekend! Actually don't think I have anything planned which makes a change, means I can just chill out :D Tonight I'm meeting a friend in Starbucks so I made sure we were meeting on a Feast day. Haven't decided what I'm doing for tea yet...gonna make a pasta dish when home but I want something different from the tomato based ones I usually have, and I'm not a huge fan of carbonara. Im thinking I might use the Garlic and Herb philadelphia as a base and work from there..deffo with Mushrooms. We shall see!

Feast Day..

Breakfast

Coco Shreddies and SS Milk

Dinner

Bacon and Brie Panini with side salad of Lettuce, Red Onion, Carrot and Sweetcorn

Tea

Crispy Pasta Bake

Snacks

Lemon Drizzle Alpen Light
Tall Caramel Hot Chocolate
Special K Biscuit Moments

Attachments

• image-96884967.jpg
    image-96884967.jpg
    675.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image-168531180.jpg
    image-168531180.jpg
    748.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Food looks gorgeous for today!

Low Low spread makes a gorgeous pasta! I fry off Quorn pieces, mushrooms and onions. Boil the pasta and at the last couple of minutes, add a handful of frozen peas to the pan with the Quorn, mushrooms and onions. Once the peas are cooked through, drain the pasta and add all of the ingredients into one pan. (You can keep a little of the pasta water in case you need to add it after the next stage). Add half a tub of low low and mix well until it all becomes coated with the cheese sauce - add some of the water to make it go further if needs be. Simples :) xx

I hate looking at old photos too! At one point I was near 17 stone I think :( but them days are gone as are your bad photo days! Have a good feast day! Xx

Reets, grabbed a selection of pics which shows a bit of my 'journey' so far. Before i even started SW I got to nearly 17 stone, when i joined SW I was 16st 4 and as of last Friday, 13st 11. I have ALWAYS avoided full length pictures so I don't have any at my biggest! x

collage2_zpsb9701f58.png

collage1_zpsfd8fd4cc.png

Change of plan for tea, well..was still pasta! Mam decided to do me a pasta bake with a crispy topping. T'was nice! Shall do my pasta for my dinner tomorrow..yep, on a 500 day! :D genius xx

Reets, grabbed a selection of pics which shows a bit of my 'journey' so far. Before i even started SW I got to nearly 17 stone, when i joined SW I was 16st 4 and as of last Friday, 13st 11. I have ALWAYS avoided full length pictures so I don't have any at my biggest! x

Wow!!!! What a transformation - you are looking fantastic. Hope you're uber proud of yourself missy, very inspiring xxx

You've done so well, your pics are very inspiring! Well done :D

Wow!!!! What a transformation - you are looking fantastic. Hope you're uber proud of yourself missy, very inspiring xxx

The change is fantastic!! You have such a pretty face before but it really shows off the smaller you have got. And I heart your hair! It's beautiful xx

Thank you lovely ladies :) It's the likes of you lot that keep me going! Minks, you should see my natural hair before you say that lol! It's the thickest, curliest mop you've ever seen. Usually straighten it..or straighten it and then use a curling wand to get 'nice' curls LOL :D xx

You've done so well, your pics are very inspiring! Well done :D

Aww thankyou! The pics in your sig are great too- I have that dress in the middle haha, wore it to an event last month! xx

Back