It's a Long, Long Road To Wander All Alone...so I am here. My Diary

Heya hun, sorry that you're a bit down, I hope things start to look up.
Best wishes.

Hey Liam, Hope your starting to feel a bit better. Loosing weight can be so hard and be really depressing when we dont start to see results. Did you start a meal replacement plan at all in the end? x

I did indeed buy the product, but I have not been in the right mindset to be able to try it properly so far.

Hmm feeling low today. It's been one of those days since I first got up, and something has come up today that's upsetting.

I did get out for a short walk today. My confidence level is fairly low right now so I have not been able to get out walking at all, let alone the 2.5 miles I normally do. Getting out was good though.

Hi Liam- hope things are getting a bit better for you. Sometimes one foot in front of the other is the best we can do. Thinking of you X

as you know with depression we can have bad days for no good reason and walking will help more than most things (well exercise in general will) so even on the bad days get that mp3 and get yourself out for a walk dark glasses and mp3 helps you to ignore the world :):)

cant you tell I have done this often

yep exercise does indeed lift the mood on the whole :)

MP3 player yep could try that I suppose.

Today has been an up and down day.

Started ok, then went down, but has finished ok.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Morning folks.
It's a grey, gloomy day out there.
My day has started ok ish. Fingers crossed.

Have recently started liking roast veg :| probably not a good thing

Roast them in Fry Light rather than oil - they still taste really yummy! and save like a zillion calories! x

veg roasted in frylight is really nice
it was over cast and horrible here today too
hope you plugged in that mp3 and went for a walk
it really will help you to feel so much better :)

hi folks
been an ok day today, but got a hectic week coming up.
oh well, how bad could it be? :)

Heya, hope it's going well :)

The last two days have been horrendous. I am getting close to breaking point...
am going to see the doctor on thursday, but i worry it might not be soon enough

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having such a bad time of it Liam. Is there anything you can think of that might take your mind of it/cheer you up for even a short time? (books, movies, calling a friend, ?) Just give you a little break from all the crap. I know Thursday must seem forever away- would it be possible, probably on Monday morning, to ring and see if you can get an earlier appointment? Can you speak with your family and tell them what a time of it you are having? Would writing about it, either here or just on some paper at home help?
From The Anatomy Of Melancholy; "Look to those you love, and hang on"
My thoughts are with you. X

Back