It's a Long, Long Road To Wander All Alone...so I am here. My Diary

sorry its got this bad but I am so glad you are going to see the doctor

I know its a route you didnt want to take - but I am sure its the right one and that it will help

please remember the 'chat' we had
hang in there its really hard but its doable and you WILL feel better - you dont have to live like it for much longer
if its really getting to the point you cant wait go and sit at the docs and tell them how bad you are and you need your appointment brought forward

Hi

I am much much better today. :)

I woke up and decided to be positive no matter what.

It's not quite worked perfectly, but it has made a huge difference.

glad the being positive helped

now your task it to try to string a few days like that together :)

Hey :)
I am not too bad. The sun is out which is nice, and I am trying to keep positive.

on a weight loss related note, I am possibly going to ask the doctor for advice when I see him on thursday...

I mananged to do a 2 mile walk today for the first time in a while. It took a lot of confidence to do it but I am thrilled that I did it.

well done hun!! thats brilliant - definately a step in the right direction! keep it up! xx

more that 'a step in the right direction' sounds like many of them

told you you would feel good if you could get out there and do it :)

Good on you for managing the walk, two miles is not to be sneezed at. In the sunshine too!
How are you today darling?

Hi Liam,
hope you are having a reasonable sort of day. Good luck for your drs appointment tomorrow, could you please let us know how you get on?

get out for a good walk - even if you dont feel like it - remember how you felt when you did go for a walk - :)
and give things time - you cant expect all days to be good ones - but at least you have had a few good days :) more than you used to get

Heya, how's it goin hun?

Hey

I did manage a walk.

I feel a bit better this evening. Bed soon though. I am getting a little sleepy.

thanks both of you :)

sleep is good
now just remember how much better you felt after that walk and go for another one today
today is my day to help disabled friend so I will be walking with her - mostly round town :):)

Back