It's a Long, Long Road To Wander All Alone...so I am here. My Diary

Glad you enjoyed the walk, it's mad how it can make you feel so much more upbeat.
Hope the week goes well :)

Hey :)

I am ok thanks.
the doctor's appointment was positive, and I think some good has come of it.
It's quite nice here at the moment. Bit humid though.

you sound much brighter and that is good to here
I have been talking to someone who recommends colour therapy and yellow and orange are good colours
so meditating on sunflowers etc and having those colours around you should be good

Hi Liam,

Hope you are having a good one! Did you manage a walk today? Are you studying at the moment? The first daffs are out here, so my hopes for warmer weather raised, and have been cruelly dashed! In a few months, I'll be complaining about the heat!

Hello. the last week has been quite ok for me.
today has been my lowest day, but by my standards it's been reasonable.

Hi Liam,
Glad to hear that the last week hasn't been too bad, pity about today, but even in the best of times "you get that". ("You get that" in one of the young ladies I work with favorite phrases- we get it, about a hundred times a day!) What are you up to over the weekend?

Sorry you're feeling down, it's all ups and downs isnt it. Hope you perk up again soon hun :)

this all seems very positive :)
hang in there and keep going for the walks they will help
it was raining here today but DHand I still went out as it makes such a difference to me :)

Hi Liam,
Hope all is well! It is absolutely icy here, raining too, and I woke at 7AM to a call from someone with a toothache, (I'm a dentist, on call this weekend), yet I am in a strangely good mood-wonders never cease! Did you manage a walk yesterday?

Heya, hope that today goes well.

Been for a walk? I just went on the same one I did yesterday.
Weather any better today?

I can't be sure, but I think I might actually have lost a few pounds in the last week or so!! :)

Ooo well done :) Feeling good then huh.

can't be sure (think the scales are a bit dodgy) but it seems to be a positive downward trend :)

Good on you! Hope you are enjoying your day sweet boy! I am having a crappola one, (a problem at work which I'm not especially keen to face with a staff member reared its ugly head), but it's nearly over now. Minis, shower, cup of tea and bed!

Back