It's a Long, Long Road To Wander All Alone...so I am here. My Diary

Hi Liam,

It is just one day, it won't make any difference in the long term. One of my favorite things about you is your humanity! Are you on holidays at the moment?

As I said this is a journey and see yourself walking towards a fitter and healthier you - sometimes we stop to rest along the way - that is normal so forgive yourself and keep walking that path :)

Oo karate, what's that like? Worth taking up?
You seem to be doing well, dont worry about the odd scoff day, everyone has them.
Best wishes.

Hi Liam,

Hope you are having a good day darling. I came across this great quote about families this morning, and immediately thought of you;

"He that has no fools, knaves, nor beggers in his family was begot by a flash of lightning"
Thomas Fulter

Aaliegha- I really liked what you wrote about imagining walking towards your future. Lovely, I'll be walking next to you, Liam.

Wow, just read your diary and I'm glad things are looking positive, stay strong. :)

Hi all :)

Karate is great. It's really good exercise, and even just starting boosted my confidence. In the dojo there is a strict code of honour and respect, to both the sensei and the students, so if you are worried about the people don't be, it will be fine. Also most of the people who take up martial arts tend to be disciplined, focused, and more importantly respectful to others.
It'll take time to get into it, but it is worth it.

The quote there is great. Sadly it's true.
I hope that you have a good day too.

Hope - thanks, I appreciate it :)

@Liam It's ok, I used to do Karate as a child it was fun. Glad you are enjoying it. :)

Oh nifty, I might have to look some classes or something up when I get back to uni.
How's everything going? Up to much?

Hi Liam,

Hope you are having a pretty good day! I have just got home from a council meeting about some roadworks to my street. (You must get jealous of my glamerous lifestyle sometimes, but it's not all beer and skittles!) It got pretty heated! The chief engineer seemed mortified that everyone wasn't delighted with the changes. He had this incredibly dodgy mathmatical formula which proved that the cost benefit ratio was about a million to one. I noticed that, every time he said "speaking bluntly" the next thing to come out of his mouth was anything but blunt. The chap sitting behind us though was pretty blunt, although he mostly muttered.

Hi :)

didn't get round to posting yesterday!! sorry.

I am doing ok thank you both. Not up to much though.

Looking forward to Saturday, going to see a friend of mine that I haven't seen for a year - it'll be great to meet up with her again.

Hi Liam,

Excellent, good friends can make the day worthwhile. I'm going to Melbourne on Friday, and meeting up with an old friend of mine on Saturday too! (The book shops in Melbourne are pretty good, hopefully I'll come home with a bag full. That is the plan anyhow!)Hope you are having a good one!

Books *drool*

Hope that you both have good weekends with your mates...don't think of me, all alone in the gym, lol. nah. Have an awesome time :)

You will have a great time on Saturday and it will do you good too

now that little brother of yours - takes after you I bet :):)

Hi Liam,

How old is your brother? Where do you live? I'm just about to pack for my trip. I saw a lady whom I slightly know today, and, upon ascertaining that we were on the same flight, joked that we would be holding up the bar in the hours before the flight. A flicker of mortification crossed her face-why do I come out with these stupid things? Have a good day darling!

Back