Its all sooo new

susie Q

Hi all as you will guess I'm a new one, been on cd for 4 weeks today and have had my ups and downs, but struggling on, I soooo want that body I;ve been dreaming of. Been reading your posts for weeks and finally plucked up the courage to join you all. You've ALL inspired me soo much. Thank You

hi susie, welcome to mini's. 4weeks that is brill. Do you want to lose much weight? Lots of advice/support here whenever you need it

becky xx

Hi I am on my 5th week and tho I stick to SS most of the time, I have found that I have started picking on ham and feel very guilty for it. I have lost nearly 2.5 stone and I am really pleased with it so far

Hi
I've lost 1st 5lbs so far and I'm thrilled to bits as I've tried all the other usual diets and struggled to loose a few pounds,
I've got another 2st 5lbs to go and I'll be more than happy.
I'm still trying to sort out my tracker, I'll get there I'm sure.

Wow, well done on the losses so far and welcome on board!

Gx

hi and welcome - great losses I hope that I can keep going that long :)

me too :) x

Feeling very tired today and a bit moody so I'm having a bit of trouble working all this tracker out and I'd love to have all the lovely sparkly and flashing names. I will get there....I hope:cry:

Yipeee it appeared...... Now for the fashing sparkly stuff....I CAN DO THIS. Thats what I tell myself every morning when I drag myself out of bed and on to the scales.... Got a bit hooked on weighing myself

Back