It's Friday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Come on you losers I might be away from home but where are the dailies.

Im in Peterborough for 10 days :D popping in and out throughout the week.

Hope you are all doing well and losing loads...

Have a great Friday

HM

Morning all, very quiet this morning !! Well I'm still struggling away here and not managed to ss once yet this week. Still managed to lose weight gain from Yorkshire though so not all bad.
Good luck for wi's and any other plans for day.
BYeeeeeee

hiya all,

got a very rare flexi day off today:), have only lost 1lb so far this week:( weigh in is mon morning so hopefully things will change by then.

Gonna move up a step to SS plus next week and hoping my losses wont slow down as a result.

have a good day all.

debs x

morning all :) Of up to northern ireland this evening so busy busy day. Will be back sunday def gonna miss mini's of cd now but back on monday :)

becky xx

I'm having a yuk day!
Son off school he's sick, didn't quite make it to the bathroom he did try though, bless him! So cleaning carpet at 6.30 this morning- oh to be a Mum!!! Does mean I get the day off work and he was sooooo much better after 9 o'clock, mmmmmmmmm!
Have a great day all x

Oooh, cleaning up vomit at that time of the day is not nice!

Well, I'm re-starting again today, as I'd fallen off the wagon since monday, so hey ho, day 1 again!

Hope everyone is ok and that all weigh-ins go well today!

Not a great day and had my weigh in and I stayed the same!
I can here you all screaming back,bout time!!!
I know its cause it is my first week on 810 and I did lose 7lbs last week,but the nasty voice is still there.Worse of all is that I am not in Ketosis any more so for the first time in months having to deal with hunger!

Wow it is so quite on here today, where is everyone?

Diet wise I'm not doing very well but going to get back on the wagon after this weeks hols. Trying not to overdo the stuffing but finding it hard. Not getting the water down either which is bad.

Hope you are all having a better day and Susan it is ok to STS especially as you have moved up a plan. It will start moving again so just hang on in there.

Have a great afternoon

Love
HM
XX

Back