ITS FRIDAY xx LETS DO ITxx HOUR BY HOUR xx

Morning Tara. How exciting, tomorrow! It seems to have come round so fast. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow! :character00250:

I'm just about to go and get my first green tea, then going to sit here and catch up with threads I've missed over the last couple of days.

I hope everyone has a successful CD day today

Mocha
x

Good morning all

1 more sleep Tara for you and 1 more sleep for me until I meet Spooky ;0)

Having a green tea .must pack my bag for the weekend. I have a client this morning and then have to get my finger out and sort out stuff ot take away. Leave for Sheffield about 1 ish, taking my faithfull laptop with me so hope to get on tonight or tomorrow some time..if not have a great weekend everyone and I will catch up on Sunday.

Be thinking of you tomorrow Tara xxxxxxxxxxx ((hug))s

Good Morning!
Well, my bag is COVERED in glitter from my Lush/B outing last night; got a couple of bubble bars, couple of massage bars and a gorgeous little pot of body glitter from B. It would be too shameful to go home from London not having bought anything from there since there isn't one in Edinburgh (yet?) but the place was packed out and a lot of the stuff is a bit out of my price range coming up to Christmas. Absolutely divine though, oh to be rich!
Being taken out to lunch today but don't know where to; hopefully there'll something not too fatty (it's hard eating out as a veggie, most meals are cheese or carbs) so I can at least limit the damage even if I can't stay within my 1000cals. Going on a tour of Highgate Cemetery tomorrow with one of the girls from the 'Pink' forum so that should mitigate them a bit too!

SO excited for you Tara, you realise we expect lots of pics!
:love047:

Happy Friday Everyone!
:party0038:

My lunch has been postponed!
Pleased & relieved actually, it means I can go out at lunchtime and weigh myself to put in my final tally for the November Challenge and go buy the winter coat I've had my eye on in M&S (they didn't have it in the Edinburgh store, I was hoping not to have to lug it back from London since I don't really need it here with the Tube and everything, but will probably be grateful for it for my cemetary walk tomorrow anyway).
Halfway through my water quota.....

afternoon all
well have had a day surrounded by food!
first i went to the parents coffee morning , took my tetra, OMG how does anyone ever drink it? i gagged immediatly, my daughter liked it thou as did a few of the other kids who nabed it off the side and drank it between them, lol
my daughter had 4 pieces of cake!
then i went to the christmas market at the city hall also known as torture, place is filled with food stalls
daughter had 2 bits of garlic bread so got her 4 more for home plus paella, 2 french bagette things, 4 cakes and 2 mince pies!
and me, i didnt touch any of it!, its all stashed away in the freezer for her
on the water front ive only had 750ml so far, must get drinking immediatly
i also bought green tea leaves and a pair of tea egg tongs for making the tea

Goodness its been quiet on here today!!

Hope you all have had a good day today

Thankyou again for the wishes for tomorrow girls its means a lot to us
I shall post piccies of our special day as ASAP
ooooo and i duuno if i said b4 but wedding dress is a size 10 !!!! wooohoooooooo yiipppeee lol

I very much doubt that i shal get on here in the morning, but i shall be thinking of you all and wish you all a great diet day xxx

good luck for your special day
and wow on the size 10 dress! :)

Size 10!!You realise you've just stopped me going to the fridge and eating some ham!!!

Back