Its New Year's Day! Lets do it hour by hour!!!!!!!!!

I have had 3 GT's and 2 litres of water so far, no packs yet, this is my critical time too.

Off for a pack now I think, If I only have packs and another litre today I will be happy with that.

I am hungry, but I want to lose the weight more than I want food...:D

well done everyone ur doing great
am only just starting my second litre, will have to step it up a little

Happy Birthday Delli, hope you've had a good birthday!! x

Keep drinking ladies, will be right there with you tomorrow!! My danger time is always 4pm - 8pm, Ive got a few new books and dvds though so Im hoping to keep myself occupied with those and of course my latest addiction .... Facebook, so be prepared for my spam!!

Afternoon
I have had 2 packs, a GT and aout 1.5 litres of water, I need to get more into me though!
Am at work at the moment enjoying being able to catch up with work without interuptions!
Happy Birthday Delli hope you have a good day x

Keep going ... my housemate just suggested a take away and i'm resisting!

Hi all am new to cambridge diet, although have done lighterlife before. Can i ask a quick question what os GT, have seen it in many posts, it will probably be something really obvious, but racking my brains and cant work it out lol

GT

Hi have just started Cambridge Diet today although have done Lighterlife in the past. Am very excited about this start, and am trying to work my way around this site. When reading posts i have noticed GT mentioned a few times can anyone explain this to me please it probably really obvious but i cant work it out lol :confused:

Hi all

I'm hungry to, going from SS to the plans is great, soo much food. Doing it the other way round is a little harder!!

GT is green tea, there is a thread on here from Maggie (Hedgemag) all about the benefits of GT - give it a whirl.

Gxx

Welcome on board KittyKate, look forward to hearing how you are getting on.

Gx

Thank you porgeous am quite excited i like this site but it is taking e sone getting used to, have already posted same question twice, but will get used to it i am sure.

That's the best frame of mind to be in, hold onto that excitement it will see you through. Don't worry you will get to grips with the site in no time and we've all done things like post twice - I know I have !

Gx

Hi all again, just sneaked upstairs to play and read what you're all up to while dh and my little man play cars (hee hee husband is quite shy and his car noises aren't up to much)

Well done you fresh starters one day down almost only a couple more till the K fairy comes. I've been out all day till now and forgot my packs so just had a huge double choc mint (about two pints I like them weak) so am sooooo bloated.

Good news, wore my size 16 jeans today!!!! was a 26 11 weeks ago!!!!!! I've bought some 16 combats from Next which are really tight but I've got two pairs of 16's that fit so only a week or so and I'll be in them.

Slurp Slurp till you Burp xx

Hello to all of you. Sounds like everyone is doing great.

Im nearly at the end of my second day, and the first time on CD. Im feeling terrible.

Ive now got a terrible sore throat, and headache and the shakes like you would never believe. I think i need to go into re-hab or something, get some methadone to see me through this detox.

Hopefully i will feel better in a couple of days.

Is it normal to feel this bloody tired.:confused:

Evening all and well done on nearly getting through the day well i'm on day2 of my restart and nearly gave in at the sight of some smarties but i had some water instead and am still full of this horrid chesty cough and cold with a fever. Bit sad today too as our bunny miffy has been taken to the emergency vets and is having to stay in coz she's got a chest infection and isnt eating or drinking, we took her last night at 11pm and they gave her loads of medication and said to bring her back if she was no better so she's in the hospital now on a drip to give her fluids and is being syringe fed every hour and might need chest xrays to rule out pneumonia my poor baby :(

Hey NB, well done for resisting the smarties!! Sorry to hear about your bunny. Hope she, and you feel better soon ((HUGS))

Back