It's pretty quiet here tonight ... bra talk & anything else you wanna chat about LOL

Well I did take it easy during the first couple of weeks because I realised pretty quick that my energy levels were low. However, because of partnering commitments with my daughter and the other girl and then team commitments too, I have had to carry on. It's been my choice though to stick on SS and although my weight loss is low, I am losing inches every week and dropped a dress size already so it must be doing me some good. (Hope you feel better soon Sunshine!)

Wow rejectdoll that is a LOT of dancing on sub-500 calories!

Funny that dancing should come up. I am at totally the other end of the spectrum and am looking at a 12 week beginner's dance course to start in September. I can just about shake my booty on a dance floor in totally uncoordinated style, so will be good to learn how its meant to be done!

Never too late to learn!

I have to admit that on Tuesday we were working on a new rock and roll routine for the team and it may sound daft but I felt 'lighter' on my feet. I was jumping around the whole hour and loving the fact that I was finding it easy!

Liz, dancing is such fun but i can't even do a step aerobics class and keep up with the routine!!! How bad is that! I love dancing freestyle when out on the town or weddings hehehehehehe but i've never done a proper dance class. Well apart from Ballet which i loved as a child. Loads of my friends are dancers so i think i just left them to it xxx

I just wish I was losing more weight but then I realise that as the inches are going I must be toning up well and will be better off in the long term. We are never satisfied though are we?

Nope we're not lol. however we have to just keep going in the right direction and we'll get there eventually x

I have noticed that my last words every week to my CDC are, 'I'm not giving up!'

Back