Its so nice to feel loved.

Never been there. Harrow is miles away from us. We have a big on in Bromley. I buy my cheap throw away holiday clothes there.

I've never been to Primark - I need to go!! :p

im off there in 2 weeks to get the girls there holiday clothes and maybe a jean size lower for me to

Primarni is the best :)

It is for people like me that have their staple bits then the rest chop and change so often. My clothes size changes lots too and i get into the old I'll be thinner by ........so end up never shopping for my size as i am. Last time i dropped to a 10 i brought loads, went to turkey and put it straight back on again:(, im hoping that now ive found atkins it will be different. Off to south west france soon so we'll see.

are you going to stick to atkins while you are there cheryl?

I will try my hardest hun. We are taking the caravan so we normally have omlette for breakfast and the bbq with salad for other meals (almost perfect atkins life really), but then its also ice cream weather and i LOVE ice cream and also nuttella on a french stick. Im hoping that it will be the same as last year. I only put on 2lb while out there, i think it was due to all the walking and cycling we do out there (i dont do as much at home).

mmmm nutella...french stick mmmmmmmmm

I know thats why its going to be sooooooooo hard. We are only going to be about an hour from spain so will have to go for their tapas. Thats good too. Oh and french cheeses.

mmm i agree cheryl it is mega yummy :)
mm french cheeses too,. can i come?

fine in a tent :) yey !

Souns bliss - I'll share a tent with Vicky! Deep fry some brie whilst you are there- nectar! Won't be able to bring my hot tub though :mad:

Yipppeeee I'm on my way! I'll bring the bubbly :p

Back