Its so nice to feel loved.

Cool! See ya then hun LOL ;)

yey cant wait. can we bring the hot tub caz ;)

when are we going? xx

28th June. Like i said the more the merrier. Oh i should warn you its near a vin yard and ive been told its only 2euros to fill a 2litre bottle. Get drinking the water and re fill with the vino!

oh wow. that sounds like my idea of heaven!!!

Thought it would! Over night ferry leaves at 8.30pm. Oliver loves the disco on board and the food is great. We've upgraded cabins so get breakfast in bed and lots of other perks.

right caz and faf we had better get booked up :D

only 2euros to fill a 2litre bottle. Get drinking the water and re fill with the vino!

That's what we do in France love. Where are you sailing from?

Sounds idyllic Cheryl... what campsite is it? We're planning on a french trip next year, did last year too!

Le Vieux Port. I cant wait. I looks great for kids, 5 pools and everything you need, supermarket, and shops even restaurants

We've not done the huge sites yet went to a place called Camping Bel in La Tranche Sur Mer in Vendee last year. It was walking distance to everything and we loved it.

Well we do the over night crossing so its very late to bed for Oliver then up early so he sleeps in the car for half the journey and dvd players are great in the car for after your stop off for lunch. The Vendee only took us 5hrs

Definately. The ferry we go on only sails at 8.30pm and you are sailing for 11hrs so have to book a cabin. The cabins are nice. Very clean and very nice en suite shower room and thats without upgrading

Back