it's SUNDAY, let's do it hour by hour XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
OMG, it's me again, and you know what, I've not even read yesterdays thread yet!! I wonder where I used to get the time to post on here so often when I only manage the odd 5 mins here and there now??? I dunno?

Anyway, I'm off to read yesterdays daily, I hope you're all doing ok. I'm not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in, I've not cheated but I've been very lazy with the old :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: so I think I'm retaining. I'm going to try to guzzle like a mad woman today though.

hope you all have a great day xx sj xx

Well been up since 6am as i spent last night on the couch again, hubby will tell me off when he gets up which will be around 11ish as hes a cabbie and didnt come in until nearly 4am. For some reason since i got my couch (about 2 weeks ago) and the fact that i can lay fully down on it and im nearly 6 ft i find it more comfortable than my bed, i sit down in the evening with my youngesst (4 months) and when she nods off so do I lol

Scales arent moving at the minute and weigh in is on Tuesday, going to make sure i glug the water today and see what happens, havent cheated once but I thought totm was coming but seems to be Im spotting again and then it stops and feel totally bloated.

Probably have my twin round later with her 3 children and will have to cook for them all and want to of all things clean my kitchen today as im in a tidy up and throw stuff mood.Hope everyone is well and will catch up with this thread later x

jules

Hannah, Jodiejojo, Pandora and Sarah....I hope you are all feeling ok today. I just read yesterdays thread and know that some of you were tired, some were hungry and some had been a little naughty.... WELL, TODAY IS A BRAND NEW DAY.

I was having a hungry day yesterday too, thank goodness I didn't cheat but had to have my shakes earlier too Jodie, and I also went to town on a pack of Trident Splash, there's about 9 in my sheet, not heared of the BALL though?? My mouth is watering thinking about them :) I get the red and green, something with LIME I think.:drool:

I know my weight loss has slowed down this week, I think it's a mix of TOTM, not drinking enough :tear_drop: and missing out my PYSILLIUM HUSKS (if you know what I mean??) I've also missed some shakes earlier in the week :mad: So I plan on drinking more today :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and making sure I have my P.Husks twice as i should do.

Hannah, omg how exciting, your launch night is just around the corner. waaahhoooooo it sounds like a sell out is on the cards, that's GREAT.:D

Jodie, my birthday is the 19th Sept. so just a week or so before you, I'm a VIRGO though....supposed to be a tidy person....ha ha ha, my husband certainly would'nt agree with that.:eek: I think there's a BIRTHDAY THREAD on here somewhere...should check it out.

I can't remember what my goal was for my birthday.... I think it was to be 12st 7lb which I could do as I have tomorrows WI to go and it's my birthday on Wednesday so..... I could do it. Lets hope my P.husks kick in soon....sorry, hope it's not too much info. for you guys this early in the morning.:rolleyes:

I better go take them now actually. I don't really like em...I mix them up with my water and a touch of summer berry just to make them easier to gulp, don't fancy putting them in my tetra, wouldnt want to spoil it.

Hannah, isn't if funny that I hated the Tetras in the beginning...do you remember how ill I felt with the frozen one??? And now...they're all that I have...not frozen though...just incase. Although I did say I'll dilute one one day and freeze it see how it turns out...not done it yet.

Yay....I'm on aam from Tuesday...Hannah, are you on aam from tomorrow?? I'm allowing myself an extra floret of brocolli on my birthday as a treat!!! lol :D:D:p

HAVE A GREAT DAY GANG, TTFN X

XX SJ XX

Morning folks!
Heres to a fantastic day! I've been up all night with my 8 month old son. He has a cold. But I'm determined to do well today! x

Good Morning Everyone.

Had a good day on the diet yesterday. Back on track after Fridays meal, but only managed just over 2 litres of water. Got nothing planned today so gonna concentrate on trying to get 4 litres down.

good luck with the water Sam, it can be tricky some times, especially when out and about.

xx sj xx

Morning everyone,

I jumped on the scales this morning and no move since Tuesday, i have not cheated in anyway and have been having at least 3 litres of water everyday, the only things that i can think of are it was totm last week and im also on antibiotics but surely they shouldnt matter? its just a little demotivating when those scales dont move.
Other than that its another lovely day here, think i'll do the gardening today as i didnt get round to it yesterday - my brother came to visit.

SJ - your up nice and early two days in a row! How come you dont like to freeze the tetras?

Jules - have a lovely day, hope you enjoy seeing your twin (my brothers are twins) and i hope its not to hard cooking for everyone. I have my fingers crossed for you that the scales start moving x

Hi all , yes we all have colds here too , had to open bedroom window about 4am was really hot . Ho well i've stayed the same for 3 weeks , I need to give it my all , not just my half hehe
Whats everyone up to today ? Its nice here its sunny , but it won't last as i think its Rain for monday so getting all washing done . Anyone seen the New Add for Next ? its good . Love Next Clothes

Yes Also M&S have one out too , i was over in st Albans on thursday saw some lovely clothes but you have to be slim ... slender , lovely coats out this year if your size 10-12 ....

I saw the new M&S food one yesterday, they always makes me want to rush out and grab the stuff they advertise so they are doing the trick!

Morning all
Back on it strict today! After friday night the indulgence continued into saturday:eek: although I did go to the gym...
I need a new winter coat... my size 18 one hangs like a sack now and my best mate has refused to be seen with me if I wear it :D:D
Will have to take a squizz at Next and M&S methinks....
Catch you all later X

Hi all , yes we all have colds here too , had to open bedroom window about 4am was really hot . Ho well i've stayed the same for 3 weeks , I need to give it my all , not just my half hehe
Whats everyone up to today ? Its nice here its sunny , but it won't last as i think its Rain for monday so getting all washing done . Anyone seen the New Add for Next ? its good . Love Next Clothes

Hiya, sorry to hear you all have colds :( no doubt they'll visit us hear soon too.:cry:

Sorry you've stayed the same, hope the scales are kinder to you soon.

Next!!! I love next clothes but I've NEVER EVER seen an advert for them, do you mean on TV?? I've never seen one. Maybe they don't show them here in the North West. I was there yesterday, bought some gorge stuff for my little girl. I prefer Next for kids clothes than any other kids shop. I've never been an avid fan for clothes for myself from there but still have bought stuff over the years for me. I have a shopping spre planned for when I reach goal and Next will be on my list of shops to go. :D I love the MARKS & SPENCER adverts, I love the clothes and the way they shoot their adverts too. The latest one seems to be on an old steam train, it has a very vintage look to it. Maybe it's the Orient Express :rolleyes: anyway, I love m&s, clothes and FOOD :drool:

xx sj xx

Hi Nicky , go on treat yourself ! after all you've done well

Hi Sj
Lets hope you don't get the cold , with young kids it really knocks them out then your knocked out , no sleep and so on . I think they have only just been putting it on the Tv the next one . Hey SJ , yes you go for it have a Jolly good spend up when your at goal , that should be by xmas . Get the list of shops , i think birmingham have lots of shops do they call it a Mall ? I was up there for drayton Manor and cadbury world July but never hit the shops maybe because of my weight . Yes , SJ i really need to get the scales moving , its all down to me now , push push hehe . I love the clothes also for kids in moonsoon , but the price is a little high , lovely coat in there for my daughter whos 4 at 65 pounds huh , so i settled for woolies at 14 pounds lol . Yes seen that one of M&S , i really love the fashion this year , there are some years i think crist i hate everything thats out , i think that was last year . Hope your having a good day SJ , you are really doing so well ! Jackie

Yes its good to take a friend Nicky , as she will say what she thinks also the women in the shop if you ask them what they truely think . Go on !

Morning everyone, we all seem to be up bright and breezy today!

SJ glad to see you back, hope the little one is ok now.

Jules and Sarah, I know about the scales not moving too, but I think I know the reason for mine :eek:! So Nicky, I'm with you on being strict again today because my indulgence from Friday lasted into Saturday too. I'm in danger of missing the Sept challenge if I don't knuckle down! Happy coat shopping, I have a lovely long winter coat that is too small at the moment. Need to dig it out for inspiration!

Sam, I barely managed 1.5 litres of water yesterday, how bad is that? So my aim is like you, to get back to 4 litres today!

Lisa, here's to a good day to you, even after a bad night. Hope the little one is better today.

Missleo, sorry that you're poorly, hope you feel better soon. I have seen the advert for Next. It's fab. I agree with SJ though, I've never seen an advert before - I don't think they've ever done a TV one before have they?

Right then, I suppose I best get myself out of my bed and get on with my day. Catch you later xxx

Hi Everyone

Haven't seemed to find the time to post that much over the last week but have been trying to keep up with everyone's progress.

Still managed not to cheat and don't feel inclined to at the moment although can't help comparing losses to others and feel mine seems to be really up and down, looks like its going to be 2lb this week but will see on Monday. Not sure why this is as I am into a routine of when I have my shakes and always on 4ltrs, suppose we are all different but would love to be consistently losing 4lbs a week!

Went to try and get some clothes that fitted me a little better yesterday, wasn't that successful but did manage to get a 16 done up, even though I couldn't actually breath but it was a glimmer of hope!

Sorry to hear colds are doing the rounds, particularly tough on CD! I too love the M&S adverts for the clothes and the food! Although I do find their sizing comes up on the small size - or am I just kidding myself??!! Enjoy your shopping spree Nicky!

Well I have the in-laws coming down today and we are all off to the pub to celebrate Hubby and sister in laws forthcoming birthdays. Going to be tough sitting there with my mineral water but I'm up for the challenge!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Love
Georgie
x

morning guys,im here cant believe im sleeping so much.Were off to a pub at harpole at 3 to meet some x pats that are goin to oz,so that should be interesting.
Hope everyone has a good day and shake off them coldsxx

Back