**Its SUNDAY**lets do it hour by hour

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Hey you lot.................

Where is the daily then - or are you all lying in?????

I was in bed just after 10pm following my late night Fri and I actually remebered to put the clocks forward - for a change.

Beautiful sunny day here in Berks, I've got a 40th party for my cousin over in St Albans from lunchtime - its complete food pron so I'm not even discussing whats on offer.... I can AAM if necessary as there's poached fish and green salad if I want but if I dont need to I wont, just depends if anyone notices and starts making a fuss - you know what families can get like!

I'm 3st lighter than when most of my family (except immediate) last saw me so hoping they'll notice a difference....

Whats everyone else up to today????????????

x x x

I'm off to work 12-4. Another 1lb gone this morning :) xxx

Got nothing planned today. Just cleaned the house and now im going to relax and maybe walk the dog later on.
I've just been on the web looking at my local leisure centre's site and apparently they do a member ship for £35 a month with a creche included. I can use the creche up to 2 hours a day and also take my 2 year old for swimming lessons all included!
I thought it was a bargain. Im going to see it tomorrow!!

Basking in the glory of having made it to day seven! Hope this is a psychological barrier broken!

Other than that I've gotloads to do for work but can't get motivated!!!!!

Morning all

List of chores for today:

Sew button on coat
Rinse bras through
Paint nails (they are a disgrace!)
and put funky magnetic clasps on necklaces

..... sounds good but haven't actually moved my backside yet!!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Gx

Am stuck here at work til 7pm this evening which is a shame cos its beautiful sunny day here in London, but hey, hopefully with the clocks going forward maybe it will still be light by the time I get home! Porgeous, you are looking fantastic!!! Just noticed the new picture (I know, I know, I'm very slow these days). Are you still losing weight??

afternoon all, have to say im just up outta bed really!! clare hope you get lots of compliments :) and have fun at the party.sarah hope you have a good day at work and congrats on your pound of.moti that leisure centre sounds great you get alot for what you pay let us know what its like.ktd well done on day 7 you have done the hardest part now when is your weigh in? hey georgie hope u get through your list of things to do.

Ive nothing planned for the day just chillin! lost 2lbs this week which is quite good considering my disaster the other day!

becky x

Morning all

Sew button on coat
Rinse bras through

Happy Sunday everyone!

Gx

Just reviewing the situation to see what I can now cross off my list..... nothing, nowt, nada. Note to self - shift your ar*e!

Thanks OTM - bit of a delicate subject the old weight loss thingimy, I have been in full maintenance since I hit 9st and have managed to lose another 3lbs which wasn't quite the plan but I have had two weeks of staying the same so I think I've got it cracked!!

Well done on the losses Becky & Sarah!

Clare - hope you are behaving yourself at the buffet.... course you are you have willpower of steel girl!

Well done on reaching day 7, ktd, another milestone!

Good on ya moti, still need to sort my exercise regime out... sometime never me thinks!

Gxxx

Course you can, welcome on board hun!!

Gx

Yes Miss, filing as we speak! :D

Yay I'm back and catching up on here with some green tea! I only have 2 teabags left now, can't believe I've drank my way through a whole box almost! Best nip to Asda tomorrow I think for some more.

Hope you're all having a good day! xx

I'm back from my weekend at home and being good today and getting back on plan (as of after breakfast this morning). Its gonna be hard getting back into ketosis I reckon. How long do ppl think it will take to get back in? And also if I exercise will it help my body use up the glycogen quicker? Im off to aquafit in an hour and hoping that will help undo any damage done. Does anyone know? xxx

hmmm thanks Dancing- thing is i already know about what they advise about exercise on CD- i have been doing aquafit every week for the last 3 months (including whilst on CD) and its fine, but I am interested to know if it will speed up getting back into ketosis if you see what I mean.... I know one post touches on it but it doesnt answer the q.... hmmm well I can give it a go and hope for the best! xx

I am a bit fed up today. I want so much to stick to sole sourcing as I feel so good on it-yet I have just succumbed to some roast beef. I have set myself a new ticker and April goal so I am going to restart tomorrow!

Morning all

Sew button on coat
Rinse bras through

Happy Sunday everyone!

Gx

Just doing a quick review.....

Paint nail - TICK!!
Necklaces - TICK!!
Rinse bras..... nah s*d it put them in the machine!
Coat button..... there's still time...:whistle:

I make that 50% which isn't too shabby!!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Gxx

Back