It's THURSDAY **Lets Do It Hour By Hour**

We used to have take out on Fridays, took me about 3 weeks to get the routine out of my head as in every time Friday came I didnt think about a take out that night, it will all get easier.

a lot of us find weekends really harm T4M, but i think if u get the first one over, the rest are easier cos u have the 'i did it before, i can do it again' mindset.

doing a bit more of my essay at mo, then takin an hours break to watch first new episode of ER on More4, i friggin love that show!! hope everyones havin a better day than me! xx

Night T4M, good luck with the work load!!

hey gang.

Hedgemag & t4m have you got any sudocrem in??? That works wonders on babys sore bums so thought it would be good for you guys too. I hope your little peaches get better soon xx

I'm soooo tired, not sure if it's coz I've been cutting out the carbs ready for my start on ss or if I'm starting to go into ketosis. I doubt it's the latter, it took me about 4 days to get into Ketosis on ss last time so I can't imagine I'm there yet, besides, my K. stick said a big fat NO this morning, I'm so impatient.

I don't even know if I'm doing the 'no carb' thing right anyway....sort of doing the ATKINS diet, if I even know what that is? oh I'm babbling here, sorry.

hope ya'll having a good evening.
good luck with the essay Delli x

xx sj xx

essay nearly done, will finish it in morning. fighting to keep my eyes open and feel rotten.

nite nite all xx

Back