It's THURSDAY **Lets Do It Hour By Hour**

I FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Well done Grapester!!!!!

Gxx

thank you thank you...

I'd like to thank:
My mother,
Baby Jesus,
Minimins crew (couldnt live without you),
Ketosis tests for puttin me in a good mood,
My new next jeans which fit perfectly today and were far too tight last week,
DJ fresh for giving me "all that jazz",
Trident for getting me through some hard moments back there

:D:D:D

HM at uni on the computer, which wont let me play scrabulous!! will take my go once i get home this evening.

thank you thank you...

I'd like to thank:
My mother,
Baby Jesus,
Minimins crew (couldnt live without you),
Ketosis tests for puttin me in a good mood,
My new next jeans which fit perfectly today and were far too tight last week,
DJ fresh for giving me "all that jazz",
Trident for getting me through some hard moments back there

:D:D:D

<<cough cough>>>

Yay well done BG!!!!

see MSN you miss hedgehog woman xxx

Thanks MM! i reckon the pink pee stick group should be created!!!!

leah i think uve gone a bit hysterical. it may be time for a lie down in a darkened room, or maybe just an old-fashioned slap across the face?

I vote for the slap!

Gx

Good Afternoon you lovely people you xxx

HM, I hope your feeling better today, maybe a little less running?? I hope so.

:hug99: hugs to everyone who has a tummy upset, I hope it's not the norobug that's going round. My sister had it for a few days but I'm glad to say that she's feeling on top of the world now.

Anyway, what a long thread it is already, fantastic to see how well everyone is doing.

BG, well done on getting your essay done,....CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MANAGED TO FIT IN MOCHAS WORD, did you actually use it in your essay?? Magnific.

Hey Mocha, so good to see you posting. I posted on your diary thread yesterday, I hope you're doing ok. I've been away from minis and any kind of diet (except the 'see food, eat it' diet) for about 3 months and now I'm on day 2 of my prep week, although I hope to go ss before the 7 days are up. I need to up my water by LOADS, I don't think I even managed 1 lt yesterday, but gradually increasing it today :tear_drop:.

Hope everyone has a good afternoon.

ttfn
xx sj xx

guys, can you tell me what the green tea tastes like? It seems quite popular with our gang members.

Also, do you just buy any green tea or is there a specific BRAND that you prefer? I'm guessing it's free on CD too??

Any Green Tea or Woolong Tea will do - it is a lot sweeter than normal tea - and very good for you!!

Yes you can have it freely on CD too!

guys, can you tell me what the green tea tastes like? It seems quite popular with our gang members.

Also, do you just buy any green tea or is there a specific BRAND that you prefer? I'm guessing it's free on CD too??

SJ I always get my in 100's from ebay...but tesco so twinings and clipper.

It tastes like Uummmm! well you will have to give it a try. It took a few mug fulls before I could say yep I like it.

Dont buy any that has flowers added it must be just GT

Grrr...

I've just made a mad dash to Tesco Express - I couldnt face going to any large supermarket at the mo!
I've not bought anything at all that I like - but wow I had to run round there like nobody's business so that I didnt get the urge!
I bought crisps etc for the kids but nothing that I want except the bloody cheese! Its all about the bloody cheese with me!!!!
:mad::mad:

Back