****IT'S THURSDAY - Lets do it hour by hour ****

Caress

Silver Member
Morning peeps

Hope everyone is feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. I've had a really good night's sleep, only woke up once for the loo at 4am and then got straight back to sleep afterwards.

Feeling very good this morning after yesterday's successful wi, and hoping, nay, expecting to have a great day.

Morning!

I am very happy this morning

I managed to stay abstinent all day yesterday for the first time in ages!

No picking, no nibbling, just my 3 packs, water, GT, black coffee and hot berry!

Scales rewarded me with another 2 pounds off!!
:D:D:D:D:D

Morning Andrea

I had a bit of a rough night last night. One of my daughters was getting a torrent of abuse on MSN from one of her so called friends last night. My daughter has been friends with this girl for years (they are 12) and just recently my daughter has started spending a lot of time with other friends. The girl in question is extremely jealous. Well I rang her parents to have a rational adult conversation about what was going on and the tirade of abuse, foul language and pure lies that came back down the phone at me was just unbelievable!! This has quite gotten to me to be honest and its playing on my mind. I will be ringing the head of year this morning as I am now worrying about the outcome at school today knowing what kids can be like.

I fell of the wagon yesterday too again, its becoming a bad habit!! I had a complete change in routine yesterday. Whereas I am normally at home during the day and I can do the housework, drink plenty of water and come on here I went off into town for a contact lens check. This small change in routine, normal life getting in the way, completely through me out of kilter and I ended up eating. Another thought record written and another lesson to learn from.

On a positive note though I used my mix a mousse last night and had a lovely big bowl of toffee and walnut "angel delight"........oh and I don't like chicken and mushroom soup its horrible!! i think I might be doing this plan just on shakes if that was anything to go by.

Good luck to anyone with WI today and stay focussed guys!!

Good Morning Sharon,
Im sorry to hear all whats gone on with your daughter,i no how horrible kid's can be,i no its easy to say but try not to worry things will sort its self out.
Try and get back on your shakes,i had a week like this last week!
I'm back on track with 3 shakes a day 8 litres of water,hoping for the result this week!!
Have a good day
Gemma

Morning all
Going to have a good day today, having hair done later so will be swishing it around ,also got a size medium tshirt on this morn and it fits perfect so grinning like mad woman swishing new hair do around maybe stay in today or they will be carting me off lol:rotflmao: Have a great day peeps xxx

Morning All,

Sorry to hear about what's going on with your daughter Sharon, kids really are cruel. I hope it all sorts itself out soon, and good luck speaking to the head today.

I'm feeling inspired again, ready to go for another good day. Been 10 days straight and day 11 will be as good as all of them.

Good luck to anyone who's struggling or worrying or has a WI today!!

:scale::flowers:

good morning everyone. well done spooks on a 100% day! string a few of those together and before you know it you are firmly back on the wagon.

Sharon, sorry to hear about your daughter. At least she has got her new friends to hang out with, and her old friend is perhaps showing her true colours now so your daughter has probably had a lucky escape from that friendship.

Well done ag. 10 days straight is fab. just keep focused on next weigh in and that'll keep you strong.

I managed to get to the gym last night. Wont have time to go today but will definitely go tomorrow and Im going to have a swim as well while Im there. Got to work this afternoon and then run DD1 to dancing this evening.

Have a great day everyone

Morning Morning
Maggie - sending you postive thoughts for Colin
Sharon - Some kids and their parents are just not nice people, I know my daughter has suffered like this in the past too, really really horrid for you all.
AG - head down for day 11
Andrea - you're just rocking with you half a stone!
Spooks - well done on full abstinance & seeing the scales go down a bit again.
Mandi - have lovly pamper at hairdresser & loving your medium TShirt thingy
Gemma - enjoy your day....
Nina & Nat - hope your both ok....
Sam - you really are an angel with this gym thing!
I'm on first pack and suffering with a bit of a thick head - I woke up hungry this morning...... First time since wk 1, what was that all about!
I've got water to hand so I'll start gluggling shortly... Atmosphere at work you could cut with a knife as one of girls has had ruck with her boyfriend and a few personal issues - roll on the weekend!

Hope the atmosphere at work gets better Clare. Mine too is a bit tense as my manager has a "meeting" with her boss and it's following a bit of an argument between them so we're thinking she might get slapped wrists.

I forgot to mention earlier, dunno how because i'm pleased.

Put on my favourite work trousers this morning and had to take them straight off again as they were falling down. I know i've lost a few lb's but trousers round my ankles is still not a pretty sight. lol!!! :)

Also got on the scales this morning and have gone down into the lower stone bracket on the scales. YEY!!!

I'm so pleased I resisted the chip shop last night, it's just not worth it and would have only made me feel good for 5 minutes, whereas this feeling now will last all day!!!

:happy036:

Hope the atmosphere at work gets better Clare.

I'm so pleased I resisted the chip shop last night, it's just not worth it and would have only made me feel good for 5 minutes, whereas this feeling now will last all day!!!

:happy036:

Well done for resisting.... Everytime that I feel even remotely tempted I actually think now about how much longer I will feel horrid for rather than the few moments that its nice in your mouth and then gone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sneaks back in - HELLO!

Just catching up! Sending hugs to all that need them.

Send kicks up the ar*se this way please xxx

Blue Grapefruit - Here's a cyber kick up the arse from me.

Also sending you some good luck vibes. :vibes:

Hi everyone,
Glad to see your doing well caress
spooky glad to hear u done great yesterday, do the same today:)
Sharon kids can be so cruel sometimes cant they, her parents should have known better.
gemma when is your wi? 8litres you must be on the loo all day?
AG heres to day 11 ssing :)
sam well done on getting to the gym
clare nothing worse than people fighting in the workplace, at least to day is thurs!!
welcome back bluegrapefruit.

day i dont now for me but near the end of week 3 and im sorry to say girls but I feel terrible last night I was so hungry when I went to bed. I was that hungry I could have eating a lump of my bf's arm!!! He was asleep, i was thinking il go downstairs and eat something i didnt though but boy was I tempted. What has happened to me? This is the 1st time on this diet I have felt hungry,im drinking 4litres of water a day. I am in ketosis checked the stick this morning oh and my weight seems to have gone up 1/2 pounds :( :( I just feel like giving up like ive done something to mess it up and now there is weight going on. Im dreading seeing my cdc and her saying you have put on weight, I know it could be water etc I just feel so miserable today although in saying that im wearing jeans that ive had in my wardrobe for months a size 24 while is a size less so i guess thats a possitive thing. Oh I dont know, im rambaling now, gonna try drink 5litres water today see if that makes a difference!

sorry for the moan

becky x :)

Hugs to all who need them!!! :) Kick up botty for BG!!!;)

Last night was not my best night!!

I had a double soup with loads of beansprouts and kale and prawns....AND I topped it off with a cadbury's buttons dessert. Was so disgusted I threw it all up!!!!!!(Don't ask, old habit!!:mad:) So drank loads and went to bed with a strawberry/choc latte!!

But at least I woke up a pound lighter!!:eek::eek:

So tomorrow will be DAY ONE of my new life on the Cambridge Diet as I see Debz my CDC tonight to get weighed, measured and all shaked up!!!:D

Becks it could be your TOTM coming up! I know mine is and I am ravenous too!!:eek:

I had a double soup with loads of beansprouts and kale and prawns....AND I topped it off with a cadbury's buttons dessert. Was so disgusted I threw it all up!!!!!!(Don't ask, old habit!!:mad:)

Opps - have done that myself and not a good point at all to be at, that is a habit you def dont want to start up again Nat xxxxxx

Becks
Bodys are strange things, it can take less or more time to burn and melt fat - you know that if you give in now you will never know if you'dve lost so why give in! KEEP GOING.... Remember that if you are doing it properly it will work but some weeks might take longer than other weeks!
You;ve done the hardest thing - got through week one - now just keep on at it hun!
Here's a positive tip - you are in charge of the scales they are no longer in charge of you! You are in charge of your diet your diet is no longer in charge of you. You are the one now in control and if the scales dont move for a week, it might take 8 or 10 days to show a bigga loss!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

neills, I had t0tm my 1st week on cd (a whole 7days??)and this is my 3rd so not really expecting it but maybe cuz I saw somewhere on this site that totm can go a bit AWOL

Clare, thanks for that i know what your saying. Your right so what if i dont lose anything this week ive had two great loses and will lose again just maybe not this week. No your right I WILL NOT give up especially after losing nearly 2stone. omg what on earth am i thinking!!!

Butt well and truly kicked :) :)

thanks girls for your support it really means alot to me as ive told no one else about cd only bf and he at work! minus half a arm!!!! -only joking!! :eek:

near the end of week 3 and im sorry to say girls but I feel terrible last night I was so hungry when I went to bed. I was that hungry I could have eating a lump of my bf's arm!!! He was asleep, i was thinking il go downstairs and eat something i didnt though but boy was I tempted. What has happened to me? This is the 1st time on this diet I have felt hungry,im drinking 4litres of water a day. I am in ketosis checked the stick this morning oh and my weight seems to have gone up 1/2 pounds :( :( I just feel like giving up like ive done something to mess it up and now there is weight going on. Im dreading seeing my cdc and her saying you have put on weight, I know it could be water etc I just feel so miserable today although in saying that im wearing jeans that ive had in my wardrobe for months a size 24 while is a size less so i guess thats a possitive thing. Oh I dont know, im rambaling now, gonna try drink 5litres water today see if that makes a difference!

sorry for the moan

becky x :)

Becky,

You moan away we all have bad days, i'd say i've felt a bit hungry every day to be honest, and even when I don't feel hungry I still feel like I want food just because I can't have it.

The fact is you resisted eating - what a result, you should be very proud of yourself!!

I'm sure when you see your CDC she'll have nothing but good news for you, try not to be disheartened and think about your amazing losses already.

:grouphugg:

Back