**It's THURSDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

***creeps in*** to say good morning

great to see the daily so busy every one seems to be doin fab well done everyone

Have treated myself this morning and been to the hairdressers,the chairs at the wash basins are very posh and give u a massage whilst hair is being washed ooo eerrrr strange but very nice, so sat here now feeling very pamperd n relaxed !!

i dont want the bars, they're too similar to food for me. I think i'll want to eat more if i start chewing again.

I just gotta not have them as often. I go through phases, LOVING strawberry shakes at the moment, closely followed by vanilla xxxx

I didn't get tetras just ordinary shakes this week, didn't even venture into soup land. My CDC said they are nice if you put them in the freezer and give them a shake every so often, turns out kinda like ice cream apparently

***creeps in*** to say good morning

great to see the daily so busy every one seems to be doin fab well done everyone

Have treated myself this morning and been to the hairdressers,the chairs at the wash basins are very posh and give u a massage whilst hair is being washed ooo eerrrr strange but very nice, so sat here now feeling very pamperd n relaxed !!

Ooooooooo luvly Saff - I need a stint at the makeover joint too! Not til end of Feb tho xxxx

they are DREAMY!

I leave hem in there, defrost them for 30 odd mins and its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice xxxx

Hiya Saffron lovely to see you mmmmm that sounds like a lovely pamper time i could do with one too!!!

Leah i thought the bars would make me hungry but to be honest i struggle to eat a full one and i had one at 8am and i'm still relatively full, hope you find sommat that suits u hun

6 pages before 12pm?! WOWOWOW!!!

Meh, i'll carry on for now, just feeling demoralised and hungry today. Not physical hunger, emotional hunger xxxx

I strongly recommend 1 x peanut bar with a pint of black T plus 2 sweetners, from 8pm onwards!!!!!!!! Its like a ritual for me, it takes the whole lot of T to eat it & I NEVER NEVER go to bed hungry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YUM YUM YUM YUM ......
As you can see my computer is still not fixed I have done NO work since I arrived here at 9am this morning! I am loving today except the ruddy weather - 'ruddy' what a groovy word, 'ruddy' & 'pah' xxxxxxxx

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME!

I'm on Week 2 Day 7 so I will weigh myself officially in the morning. But so far I have lost about 12lbs in 2 weeks. I'm hoping for somewhere around 4-5 stone to bring me down to 9st.

I struggled to eat the 4th W8 pack last night so I only had three....so extra water for me today to keep me going!!

Aww LEah big hugs hunny, what's wrong??

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME!

I'm on Week 2 Day 7 so I will weigh myself officially in the morning. But so far I have lost about 12lbs in 2 weeks. I'm hoping for somewhere around 4-5 stone to bring me down to 9st.

I struggled to eat the 4th W8 pack last night so I only had three....so extra water for me today to keep me going!!

Well done on getting through 2 full weeks, bet you're so excited about getting weighed tomorrow and if u stick to it that weight will be off before summer :)

What's the record pages for a daily???

i dunno whats wrong, just feeling a bit sh*tty :(
May go to bed for an hour to get a grip xxxx

Well if u do go for a nap i hope you wake up feeling all positive and refreshed but if u dont then hop on the spot for 10 mins that should make u feel better...or dizzy lol

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:​
Hey Leah, sorry you're feeling crappy hun. Sending some positve vibes your way hun.
hugs.jpg

Anyone else finding black tea hard to get used to???

I Dont do black tea YUK!!! Only green tea!
See, i find green tea even worse!! (i know i'm strange! lol)

Back