**It's THURSDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Have you lot got no work to do lol.
Not really hun. There's probably lots of things i 'should' be doing, but mini's is more important! lol

Anyone got serious tummy rumbles today? Feel like i'm not alone in my loss of mojo and friends ;) but i love you so come back!

Me me me me me my tummy wont stop grumbling and it's really really starting to irritate me grrrr

Mandy the pink migralieve stop any sickness you can take 2 pink in 24 hrs followed by 2 yellow every 4 hours (max of 8 in total in 24hrs) UNfortunately stuff like that doesnt work for me nemore, i'm on amitryptaline and propanalol daily for mine and when i can feel an attack coming on i have a nasal spray i have to take along with paracetamol, codeine and ibuprofen, placing icy cold things on pressure points is VERY VERY good for migraines!!!!!!

i was on amitryptaline(sp) for years, came off it and have 1 migrane a month tops. Was doing me more harm than good in the end! And i became reliant on it as an anti-depressant xx

i tried in 2006 to come off them and was off sick for 6 months trying to not wake up with one, had to go for CAT scans as they suspected a brain tumour at one point, i've got another medication to try which is a brand new neuroleptic if they come back but touch wood i've not had a migraine for about 4 months now, they're horrible things and dose wise i'm not on enough for it to work as an antidepressant unfortunately lol Glad you're not suffering now though theyre horrid horrid things

anyone fancy giving me a shoulder and back massage :( my pain killers arent working nemore :(

You sound like me hun I have different combination of tablets every time i have an atttack to stop me getting immune to the effects of one set of tabs. I have a little white tablet (anti emmetic not spelt right )that disolves on my gum to stop the sickness pink ones dont do it for me .We sound like hardened druggies lol .how is the 10 pages coming along we nearly there yet .

oh oh i know what you mean oh it's gonna bug me now what it's called does it begin with a B? Well whatever they are they're great!!!!

Migranes are well common arent they. Reckon we'll get them when we're skinny??

:p Afternoon all :D

Had a good (!) day so far,,

Got caught first in the rain then an ice storm taking the kids to school so I got soaked:mad:
Went to meet Andrea and we had lots of GT :D Bought a new top :D its one of those wrap type effect jobs that makes me look like I have a waist and nice boobs lol

Picked up kids, brought them home, saw clients, got another later...

Had a coupla dizzy spells today so I need to keep an eye... gonna have the AAM veg later to see if it makes me any better.

perhaps a lot of it's the food we used to eat coz i dont eat bread potatoes pasta or rice anywhere nr as much as i did before i started this diet

On the subject of migraines. I have a client who was having 5-6 a week, she was on medication from GP, and there wasn't a day go by when she didn't have a headache.
Anyway, whilst she was SSing and after the 1st week her migraines were no where near as many. As time went on shen actually had a week go by that she didn't need her meds.
When we started introducing food again we monitored it closley and realised after a short time that she has a wheat intolerence. She now watches the wheat products carefully.

She does still have the odd migraine and some lesser headaches but nothing compared to how she was before.

She says she felt so well on CD SSing and wishes she could have stayed on it.

Just goes to show we dont know what we're doing to our bodies!!!!! I beleive that mine have significantly reduced since i changed my diet they wont let me stop the meds tho :(

WOW! will keep an eye on that magda (your new name by the way xxx)

you are an oracle.

There a few knocking about this site aren't there, you should write a book Maggie darlin xxx

woohoo we're on page 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok folks i need your brains......what can we get as flowergirl presents???????

little pendants?
a trinket box?

Back