**It's THURSDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Most Earl Grey Tea is made with a china black tea, bergamot oil and citrus or citrus spray - so i'm not entirely sure if you'd be able to have it because of he citric acid. If you go to a proper tea emporium you could ask them to mix you up a special batch with just the leaf tea and bergamot.

I used to be assistant manager at a tea & coffee emporium so any questions you have fire away.....................Its been nearly 7 years but i still remember all the useless info you could ever need on the subject! lol

u know this forum never ceases to amaze me with its fountain of knowledge

u know this forum never ceases to amaze me with its fountain of knowledge

ROFL!!!

omg 105 posts already on this thread!!!!! Where have I been!!!

dunno what day im on but im still here!!! no news went shopping this morning and bought me some new clothes (i know i shudnt because they will be too big in a while!!) oh well.

hows everyone else doing? Sorry I havent time to read over the 6/7pages :cry:

Hey Becky nothing like a bit of retail therapy to keep you smiling.

I have been quite busy doing housey stuff and prepping the dinner for the kids and OH. Just taking time out to watch Ramseys kitchen nightmares from last night.

Also ordered eating less by Gillian Riley and that came this morning from Amazon so I might sit and have a read of that later

Was having a brill day friend came for coffee (I had water:innocent0002:) she has 3 sugars so I sniff hers and get the same effect as if Id drunk it:D Any way about hour ago I started with a bluddy migrain so have had to eat so I could take my tablets so all pd off now I will want to eat for next couple of days .And I will have a stupid headache thing going on off to bed mainly to sulk xx

Poor you Mandy I hate migraine, I get them too. Have you tried those cold patches you stick on your forehead? I always have one of those and a migraleve when mine hit and that seems to do the trick

Oh Mandy sorry you've got a migraine i'm a sufferer of them too so i can really sympathise, get yourself in a darkened room with a cold flannel on your head and OFF THIS COMPUTER at once missy!!!!!

Hve just had a shake made from sparkling water instead of plain as suggested but to be honest i didn't think much of it. Maybe it was because it was a banana one?

A banana one - thats where you went wrong doll!

GOOD MORNING JOB SEEKERS!
Oh, just me! Hey fat fighters, missed you but had a lurvely snooze. Delli has once again made me laugh til i cry over text with rants about her chatterbox and i'm now in a much better mood.

Missed you all :D

Mandy, what medication to you take for migrane that you have to eat??! if i try and eat during migranes it come straight back up with a vengence. Sending lots of love your way honey!!

3 weeks, 1 day till i go to belfast so i need to up the water intake, someone hook me up to a drip!!!

Hey all I have suffered with migrains since I was 14. todays is just a mild one .I was told to eat with tablets when I was young so always do I take a combanation of tablets today was migraleve yellow and then 3 asprin .Im also lucky that I dont always suffer with sickness so have a separate anti emetic .I just wondered if anyone else has found that migrain attacks happen a lot less while ssing I used to have 2/3 a month this is first since starting cd in oct

migraleve yellow? Tried the pink ones??? I swear by them :D
Also, this stuff called Maxalt Melt, they go on your tongue and within 30mins migrane has gone!

I defo have less headaches on CD, but when i do get them they are more intense xxx

Back