IT'S TUESDAY....Hour by Hour

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning all....woke up really early so thought I would come on mini's for a while before I ready for the day ahead.

Got on scales and they say only 1/2 lb since Sat.:(.hope it moves abit quicker than that..I have stuck to SS 100%.

Catching up on housework this morning and then off to work this after. Finding easier now at work not tempted by all the 1p mixes or chocolate. Usually find these had to resist, so must be a lot stronger this time round.

Hope everyone has a good day and good luck with any weigh in's.

Off now to put some washing in machine and then a nice hot drink and back to bed for while, Lazy me!!:D

Morning!! I wish i was back in bed but i'm at work on my first litre of water :( I could have stayed in bed so easily this morning :( its dark outside :(
I'm sure that half a pound will turn into more by the time you weigh again, good luck. Have a lovely day Maz x

Morning All

I had my first CD WI last night (since last Thursday) and I've lost 1.5lbs. This is really my Week 3 WI since I've just switched from LL.

Its OK. I could've done better but over the weekend I did partake in some food and I at least am now learning my lesson. But I must also bear in mind its only half a week. Am really looking forward to trying the new flavours. Am sooooo bored of LL. Our LLC got the right hump in the counselling session last night. 3 of us have left to go to CD and 1 is going to after next week. So the last one was in the meeting and apparantly the LLC was saying "Well you know the group dynamics have changed tonight - probably for the better - its hard when one person wants to be the centre of attention all the time" (talking about my friend). The cheek of it - the LLC is the one that spends more time talking about her personal life than counselling.

Anyway, first official day of CD so I'm gonna be good, I'm gonna be good, I will be good.

Morning everyone

Good luck with your first day Lollipop - i am sure you will do fab xx

No work for me today so a lovely day with my little boy. Its grey and gloomy outside so will have to think of lots of indoors stuff to do today. Got new sofas being delivered so I'm very excited! (god, i can really tell i'm in my 30's now!)

Got my ketostix yesterday and tested my first one ever this morning - it was a lovely shade of pink - right in the middle of the chart. I'm pleased with that considering i am on 790, well, 790 with extra generous size portions of veg/salad!

Good luck to everyone with a wi today - I now have mine on a Thursday so a few more days to shift the bulge!

Chat later
xxxx

Morning everyone,
Well its a gray wet morning here!!! great!!!, at least yesterday stayed dry so the liddies were able to go outside and play, but today looks a totally diff story!!!. Have woken up this morning feeling like i havent been to sleep, if anything feel like i shoulda been on the booze last night, which i WASNT of course:(.
Positive :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: to all for a great day today, with loads of glugging on the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Morning All

I had my first CD WI last night (since last Thursday) and I've lost 1.5lbs. This is really my Week 3 WI since I've just switched from LL.

Its OK. I could've done better but over the weekend I did partake in some food and I at least am now learning my lesson. But I must also bear in mind its only half a week. Am really looking forward to trying the new flavours. Am sooooo bored of LL. Our LLC got the right hump in the counselling session last night. 3 of us have left to go to CD and 1 is going to after next week. So the last one was in the meeting and apparantly the LLC was saying "Well you know the group dynamics have changed tonight - probably for the better - its hard when one person wants to be the centre of attention all the time" (talking about my friend). The cheek of it - the LLC is the one that spends more time talking about her personal life than counselling.

Anyway, first official day of CD so I'm gonna be good, I'm gonna be good, I will be good.

GOOD LUCK lollypop, your ex LLC is probably 'pixxed' but it's LL's fault for charging too much and not having enough flavours...that must have been torture. Gotta say, you have to get the tetra packs....and add water to them...they are getting me through this now. Enjoy trying a mix of shakes and soups, I hope you find some favourites. and you can have the bars now too...

Good luck xx sj xx

HI This is a great idea...

Hope it is ok for me to post here.....

Good Morning, it's 9am and I've just had a choc mint shake, yummy.
The weather here is really horrible as well, wind and rain.... even the cats don't want to go out....

Feeling positive on day to of a restart.

Good luck to you all for the rest of the day.

Luv Chitty...

morning, can i join in? i am on 1000cal, i only lost 1 poundin my first week, as i didn't eat enough!!! i need to lose 1.5 stone. i have a 10 month old baby girl and haven't lost the baby weight yet. finding it hard to change my eating habits, never used to eat breakfast and used to eat takeaway all the time and not put on weight! if i only lose 1 pound this week, then i am allowed to SS for one week... so far today, i have had 1 tetra and 1pint water. going to have my egg when my daughter goes for a nap

so hi!!

finding it hard again....

I know I haven't got long to go to goal weight, but I am finding it hard to resist the nibbles again :sigh: I am gonna try and have my 790 meal at lunchtime and see if that helps today. I have been having it at about 5 o'clock and snacked while making dinner for the family.
Need to up the water again too...
Wish me luck :wave_cry:

I am gonna try and have my 790 meal at lunchtime and see if that helps today. I have been having it at about 5 o'clock and snacked while making dinner for the family.

Good Luck.... I think that is a good idea. I did the 790 plan for a week, until I blew it and went back to SS.

But I was thinking the same as you. You get so full with the meal, and so ready for it by tea time, that eating it earlier will be a good move to stop the picking....... And the water, well thats just a great fat burner. My CDC says to drink at least 4lts, but I have my best weight losses when I drink between 5-6....

Good Luck, hope you have a good weight loss.

Luv Chitty....

Morning all :D

I have come back after almost 2 months..tried SS for a couple of days in June and then gave up :cry: Starting again today and this time around hopefully I will stick to it. I find it so hard to motivate myself. I know I want to loose weight but come evening all the resovles are gone and I start stuffing my face.

I will be coming here to get motivated and ofcourse share my progress. I have around 4 stones to loose :eek: *sigh*

Already had my first shake and 2 litres of water ( but I have been up since 4:30!! haha..dont ask..I have a deadline for this project I am working on) Right back to work and I think its time for another cup of :coffee: ....good luck everyone

Hi Guys...

Had a good day yesterday - back to SS'ing 100%...

Have had a Tetra - half cold and half topped up with hot water this morning so far and just filling my jug up with cold water and S/Berry...

Drank 3.5L yesterday so did good - will try for at least that today as well.

Nessa - Best wishes and good luck with your WI today - let us know how you get on.. :scale: Have a wonderful week away.

Jodie - wish I was off today as well with my DS - enjoy your day sweet.. :)

Hope everyone else has a good day.

SJ - Love your new photo...

H xx

I know I haven't got long to go to goal weight, but I am finding it hard to resist the nibbles again :sigh: I am gonna try and have my 790 meal at lunchtime and see if that helps today. I have been having it at about 5 o'clock and snacked while making dinner for the family.

Nicky, you are probably feeling a bit hungrier due to all the exercise you are doing so dont beat yourself up too hard.

Good idea to try moving your meal to lunchtime, or you could even try splitting it into two so you have two meals to look forward to.

Are you planning on doing 790 all the way to your goal weight, or moving to 1000 at any time?

Nicky, you are probably feeling a bit hungrier due to all the exercise you are doing so dont beat yourself up too hard.

Good idea to try moving your meal to lunchtime, or you could even try splitting it into two so you have two meals to look forward to.

Are you planning on doing 790 all the way to your goal weight, or moving to 1000 at any time?

Hadn't really thought about it tbh, I just need to get over this hump at the moment. These last few pounds are proving really hard to shift!

Morning all

Well the sky is grey and its raining but at least I'm at work so it doesn't much matter. Feeling upbeat again today and hopefully am almost out the other side of TOTM.

Good luck Nessa and SJ and all others with WIs today and to all those who are joining or starting again today. Let us all have great days and stick to our plans whatever they are.

Loving the new piccie SJ - you look gorgeous.

Georgie
x

Good Morning one and all, welcome to all the newbies and restarters, you will love this thread....

I am happy to say that I'm back in ketosis, I said I wouldnt test until I was on day 2 of ss but did it this morning and I got a pink result. I still had a good loss on Monday so it mustn't have affected me that much..I just hope it doesn't play catch up with me next Monday:eek:

Must dash as I have stuff to do today....but just want to wish you all a great day....I need to up my water today :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Georgie, I'm glad you're feeling more upbeat today hun...bring on those size 10's!!!!:eek: waaaaahooooooooo

hannah, YOu know you can do it, super strong you, think of your opening night...waaaahoooooooooo

Jodiejojo, enjoy your day with your little one hun :)

Saff, I hope you liven up soon sweetie, I hate feelin groggy.:hug99:

Spooky, I agree with WL8 (good advice hun), splitting your meal into two could do the trick:)

wishing you all a great day....I know it's grey, all though the sun is peeping through the clouds here...every so often...but apparently we have a sunny September to look forward to.

Tis my birthday in September...any other Virgos on here??

xx sj xx

oooh Nessa, sorry forgot to say GOOD LUCK darlin, hope you have a great result and a fabby holiday. Will you have internet access???

xx sj xx

Morning, I have my laptop back after my hubby nicking it for two weeks. so got loads of posting to catch up on !! lol
Had wi yesterday and only lost 1 lb,
and had a bad day so was really naughty as well ( food wise)
so am back 100% on ss, things seem to be slow for me at the minute.

Have got my little boys 3 friends round this morning for a play and its pouring down, at least they will keep me busy and my mind off food.
Have a great day everyone x x

Back