IT'S TUESDAY....Hour by Hour

Caffine is a wonderfull thing think it must have taken affect a little as am starting to feel a little brighter that and gettin washed n dressed!!!. Right have braved my ds takein a pic of me so gonna have a bit of a play around n try n get it on here!!! once i have managed to get it on the comp 1st i might add !!!! as i a bit div at times lol :)
SJ love ur new pic

Off to work in a minute so won't be on here until late tonight...:(..Just had my first shake of the day a lovely Hot Chocolate..:).so cold again today. Is it me or the weather??
Managed 2 litres :tear_drop::tear_drop: so far.

Glad your back with us Sazzy.:)

SJ love your new pic :)

Hope your weigh in went ok Nessa...:):):)

Good luck everyone for this afternoon....missing you already :D

Caffine is a wonderfull thing think it must have taken affect a little as am starting to feel a little brighter that and gettin washed n dressed!!!. Right have braved my ds takein a pic of me so gonna have a bit of a play around n try n get it on here!!! once i have managed to get it on the comp 1st i might add !!!! as i a bit div at times lol :)
SJ love ur new pic

Saff, lol about being a bit of a div at times!!!:rotflmao:

I love your photo, I love to put a face to a post!!! Grrrrreat.:character00238:

I'm glad you're feeling brighter hun.

I'm sitting here in my size 20 jeans (have to say they are a small 20, honestly they are and really clingy) and I have a massive muffin top going on...they are stretchy type denim so are not uncomfortable...I can't handle any thing tight around my tum as I get horrendous pains. When I stand up I don't have as much of a muffin top but will still wear a longish top to cover the spare tyres lol

I have to go on a message to the post office and also to get my weekly magazine..LOOK. It's been motivational to read as there are lots of pics of up to date fashion and not all of it is expensive either.

So wish me luck with these jeans...pmsl they'll probably burst open as I stand in the queue at the post office.:eek:

ttfn xx sj xx

where've ya gone saff???

aaaw saff, mY dd who is 2 1/2 took some pics of me yesterday....I would never have posted them on here, lol I looked 10 times worse than I thought I looked, I had more chins than I thought, I looked really tired...etc etc...:eek: very off putting especially as I felt confident..til I saw the pics.

How you doing with the water saff? I'm not doing great with it...keep meaning to go for 4 or 5 lts but only seem to get between 3 & 4 lately.

Ah well, I really must stand up...if I can....lol off to the post office.

xx sj xx

arnt kids just great lol always no how to make us feel good!!!:).
have only done 2ltrs so far today, had been doin 4ltrs the 1st few wks then managed to up it to 5ltrs, but last few day beem struggling to do 4ltrs!! oh well must try harder to drink it.
have been toying to put up a pic of when i started and one of today but dunno if i can handle it yet as when i looked at a pic i got h2b to take last night i couldnt see any diffrence even tho i no that i have lost some of the weight between the 2!!:sigh:

Well, I split my meal and its helped. I can honestly say nothing else has passed my lips today :D
Am up to 4 litres of water too, am gonna have a frozen tetra tonight and see how I feel. I got a bit shaky earlier, but it was because my body was used to my 790 meal at 4pm and not split.

Hi again :D

This is a silly question and absolutely got nothing to do with cambridge diet so apologies in advance. It has to do with the avatar next to my name. I am :confused:. I dont have the option to upload a photo in my UserCP *hmmm*. Anyone got ideas as to why?

hi hun, it may have something to do with being new...you may need to post a bit more before you're allowed an avatar...really though, i think you should be able to have one from the beggining.

if you go to technical support forum, at the bottom of the drop down list you can post in there and you'll get an answer pretty sharpish.

good luck xx sj xx

Counting down the last 10 mins until home time.... :party0049::party0049:

Just thought I'd pop on quick and catch-up on thread.

I've had another good day - 3L so far and 2 Choc Tetras split and topped up with hot water - they've been my saviour as I've been so cold. I'm sat here in a jumper with my heater on under my desk - ridiculous!!! :( :(

Will post later once I've got through the dreaded dinner time.

H x

I'm tempted.. so tempted...

I cooked my DS Fish and Oven Chips for dinner and he's said he doesn't want it as he's not hungry.

I think he's tired from a late night last night but I've left it plated, sitting on a tray in the kitchen hoping he might change his mind...

I've actually just run him an early bath so he has an early night and I just want to dive into the fish - the smell is driving me crazy...

:cry: :cry:

:banghead::sign0009::eat::devilangel::help2::gimi:

bin it Hannah !!!!! xx sj xx

Hannah, I sent that quick in case you were still at your PC. I just had to bin my dd's left overs...there was quite a bit too :cry:

I have been soooo tempted too today...I've felt like this before but not for a while. I have been hungry too. I thought I was back in ketosis, so why am I so hungry???:mad: I just made spag. bol. and used fresh egg pasta (tesco's not mine lol)....it looked so chewy as my dd ate it :drool::drool: omg my mouth was watering so much. And earler today...dd had some little soft sugared jellies.....again my mouth was watering :cry:

Sweetie...we can all do this....yes it's hard some times but...we can do this, we want to do this....omg we are gonna be soooooooooo slim babes :D:D:D

xx sj xx

I've just put DS to bed - he's shattered...

Come back and read your messages SJ and Saff and have binned the lot.... I have to add I swore when I did it...

I've just got a frozen Tetra out for later and a small 0.5L of water out of the fridge.

Think i might get stuck into little bit of ironing I've got and then need to do some bits for Mother Funkers...

I'm so hungry - thanks guys...

That was actually painful... :cry:

Well done!

I'd really struggle if I had to cook for others.

Really helps living in a foodless house.

Back