it's TUESDAY, let's do it hour by hour xxx

sophia-jo

Silver Member
good morning ladies....

here's a bit of sunshine for you all coz is seems a bit dull here today...:character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238:

We are off out to my sisters today, supposed to be letting the kids paint and craft in the garden... hopefully it will stay dry. Where has the glorious sunshine gone eh??:confused:

hope everyone has a good day, good luck for any weigh ins today XXX

TTFN XXX don't forget to glug glug glug :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::D xxx

morning sj i m feeling a bit better today although got on the scales this morning and they seem to have stuck and have been for 3 days now so far it seem s i ve lost 3 lb this week ,well done on your weight loss yesterday bet you feel better now,
good luck to anyone who has weigh in s today,

Oooops! I started a tuesday thread as well..never mind. :confused: I have done wee stick this morn and it is very PINK..Yipee!! finally in ketosis.:D
Feeling very positive still and ready to tackle day 5.:D Drinking load of water because it is so hot.:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:.
Weighed myself this morning and have lost 3lbs..so very happy:D
Have a great day...catch you all later.

you ll feel so much better now your in ketosis well done on your loss thats fab well done on the water to i feel i m struggling with the water over the last couple of days ,must drink more, must drink more
hope you all have a fab day positive vibes to you all

morning sj i m feeling a bit better today although got on the scales this morning and they seem to have stuck and have been for 3 days now so far it seem s i ve lost 3 lb this week ,well done on your weight loss yesterday bet you feel better now,
good luck to anyone who has weigh in s today,

Good Morning Jo, glad to hear you are feeling better today hun :)

about the 3lb thing, as we all know that's a great loss even if the scales don't move anymore before your WI (whick I think they will). It was hard to get my head around why I only lost 3lb last week when I was ss ing 100% but I am trying to look at the whole picture...we do know that we will lose more on this diet than ww or sw etc.... so we have to keep going...I know you're going to anyway coz you're one of the very strong ones:character00238: and way to go sweetie, you are now back into your 14's!!!:eek: It's gonna take me 3 months to get into my 14's if I do a stone a month:mad: I'm determined to be at least a 14 by the time we go to Paris in Nov....I want to be comfy on the plane even though it's a short flight and want to wear some nice winter clothes to keep the cold Paris air out:D

What day is your weigh in Jo??

have a good day sweetie, I'll look forward to reading your post when we get back from our day out...gotta go get me make up on:D

Morning Maggie.......ooops, we must have started the thread at the same time....great minds and all that eh??:D Well done for gettng in to ketosis...it was hell for me...felt sooooo rough on day 2.
Keep glugging hunnies xxxxxx

no i ve tried them but am not rally keen on them i prefer it plain just can t seem to get it down i ve gone from having 6 lts to about 4 not to bad but would like to aim for 5

my weigh in is tomorrow i know i m not going to give up i ve come too far now i started at 14 st 3 the scale s said 12 st 10 this morning and thats in just under 3 weeks so i know i can t moan

Mornin',

Well i started ok yesterday but by the afternoon i was starving and am ashamed to say that i lasped.........twice, i ate 2 biscuits and a handful of dortitos.............feel better now i have confessed.

Anyway the rest of the day was OK, i had my 3 paks and 4 litres of water so not too bad, drawing a line under the eating and hoping for 100% today.

Hope you all have a good day.

Bye for now.

Love Busy XX

Morning all!
Stop talking about the weather!!! lol Its absolutely tipping down here which is soooo annoying except it does mean that the neighbours take their yappy mutt indoors, so I need to see the positive side.

My stomach is really rumbling today! I'm not hungry its just rather odd.

SJ- Glad your back on top form!
Joanne- 3lb off tomorrow would be 1 1/2st in 3 weeks! Thats crazy losses!
Busy- Well done for moving on from you little blip. It takes a lot of strength to get straight back to it after a nibble.
WL8S- I had cramps last week! Posted something on here about it & was told to try drinking a little slimline tonic or some low salt marigold to get my salt/water balances back straight.

Lets have a great diet day!

Morning everyone

Its a bit dull and overcast here in Central Scotland just pray it doesn't rain because that will mean a trip to the dreaded ball park this afternoon. I hate those places!

A lot of us seem to be 2-3 weeks in now and the weight loss does slow down. I think this is when it can get hard. The initial excitement about being on a new plan and the big weight losses may be over and we just have to get our heads down and get on with it.

Good luck everyone

Morning Ladies..

It's been all go this morning getting OH and boys organised for their day at the Zoo. Was up last night at 10:30pm preparing their picnic lunch.

They're all now packed up and heading off and Kent looks like it's in for a fab day although they do say scattered showers which won't be good... and poor me stuck at work :(

Just had my breadfast Tetra and am glugging water - poored my first glass of still water with S/Berry. Forgot to get another tub of S/Berry so might have to make a trip to CDC if I run out... find it does help getting the water down particularly nice with fizz..

Hope you all have a good day and sending you loads of positive :vibes:

How's everyong doing?

I'm glugging for Britain at the moment...

Think I might pop out this lunchtime - go and see if I've any post in my PO Box...

Hope you're all having a good day..

H x

So far so good for me, i have had 1 shake, 2 coffees and about 2 litres of water and i have ............at the moment, anyway...................no desire to eat at all.

Love Busy XX

afternoon everyone , so far so good one pack down 2 to go
really struggling with the water atm for some reason though
does anyone know if i can i drink 2 litres of black non sweetened decaf coffee a day and 2 of water to make up my 4 litres ?

so far today i've had an abysmal 1/2 litre of water and i feel like im drowning already!
whereas black coffee i could happily drink non stop all day

bad day for me..............see my new thread

Back